Prologue

The sun streams through my drawn curtains, the birds chirping outside my window, while the morning breeze sends my velvet curtains dancing. 

That's how I wish I was woken up every day. Instead, freezing water is poured on my facing making all my senses heighten due to shock. Drenched in cold water I am snatched out of my scratchy itchy bed by all too familiar hands. "Wake up! You ungrateful child!" the matron of the All Girls Orphanage screams. The other girls looked at me sympathetically at the outcome of my drenched night ware.

You may be thinking; why would someone do that, why aren't they drenched in numbingly cold water. Well, allow me to clarify this for you all.

Hi, my name is Isabella Moore. I was dropped off at this orphanage at the age of 11. I know, quite a young age to be dropped off at an awful groggy place like this. Well, not everyone's life is sunshine and rainbows. I used to live in a very unstable home where my parents were abusers.

Well, without further ado, everyone... this is my story of how I find my freedom. Get ready for a bumpy ride! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave comments and suggestions for improvements. Thanks < 3

Luv yah

xoxo xcrazymonkeyx