Chapter Thirty Two: Forever In Your Heart

I didn't see Ethan in English. I didn't see him in Physics. I didn't see him at lunch.

I didn't see him anywhere.

I didn't know whether that was a good or bad thing. But right now I knew that even though I was subconsciously looking for him, I didn't want to see him. My heart didn't want to let him any more. It wanted to lock him out.

Or was it just me?

At half-past two I walked into what could only be described as complete anxiety. Everyone was running around seemingly trying to clean up the house hastily.

I watched as Bullen barked orders at the girls and how Starla was authorized to sit on the sofa and not get in the way. I dropped my bag by the other two schoolbags belonging to Penelopy and Alaska. I swiftly made my way to Starla who looked slightly lost.

When she saw me an adorable grin spread across her face and she immediately jumped from her seat, running towards me with her little arms open. I dropped to my knees and gave her an equally enthusiastic hug.

"Hey, Darling, what's all the ruckus about?" She beamed at me and I felt my heart melt at her innocence. She is going to grow up so beautiful.

"Well, Lady Bullen say that some very rich people are coming to give us money for the house or something like that." She gazed at me trying to remember what Bullen said.

"Donate? Oh, and it's said dolls not say " Her eyes lit up. She nodded her head excitedly.

Hmm, odd. We last had a donation since I was maybe twelve. It's been ages since our last one.

Just as I was about to ask if she knew who the donators were, Bullen walked up to us and glared at me.

"Up, now. The family will be here soon and I don't want you looking like you get your clothes from a garbage truck. Go put on a dress and maybe wash your face so you can look a little less dead." She walked away and I shrugged before telling Starla I would be down in fifteen minutes.

I rushed upstairs and scrambled in my chest full of my belongings that lay underneath my bed, for something decent. I was getting a little frustrated as I couldn't find any dresses.

Before all hell was lost Alaska came into my room looking beautiful in a plain blue knee-high dress that complimented her skin and eyes. She saw my appearance and immediately came to my aid.

"What's wrong Belle?" Her eyes scanned my jumbled trunk and I let out a groan.

"I can't find a stinking dress in this whole darn chest." I let out a defeated sigh and slumped against the bottom of my bed. Alaska appeared to be thinking about something before her face lit up and she eagerly brought out her chest and rummaged through it.

Confused, I asked, "What you doin-"

She cut me off with a hush. I rolled my eyes, annoyed by the command but complied knowing she was just helping me.

She broke out into a full-blown grin and pulled out a white material that looked silky and shoved it to me.

"TADA! Go put this on and hurry." Alaska showed me to the bathroom and me still undeniably confused obliged and shut the door behind me. I unravelled the soft dress and watched as it glinted in the bathroom light.

I undressed before slipping the cool dress over my body. It hugged my waist elegantly and flowed daintily down about an inch before my knee. A wave and scent of nostalgia and lavender encased me and I felt the breath knock out of me. My mind blanked and I felt my body move on its own accord as I made my way out the bathroom and into the room. I slowly walked feeling my steps get heavier as I approached the mirror.

When I stared at the reflection, instead of deep brown eyes I connected with clear blue ones. Instead of dark brown curls, I watched as pitch-black hair cascaded down petite shoulders.

The halter neck white dress hugged her perfectly and the brought out her eyes with such magnificence, it left me speechless.

I allowed my hands to skim the skirt of the dress and I watched as her gaze stared adoringly at me. She tilted her head and her eyes travelled down my body and up to meet my eyes.

"You look beautiful Isabella." Her angelic voice echoed around me. Her smile made my heart stop and my eyes tear up.

"Sugarplum, smile. I will forever be in your heart." She smiled again as a lone tear ran down her cheek.

I gulped allowing her presence to lapse upon me.

"I love you." Her voice rang in a fading echo as I jumped in surprise as the door opened abruptly. I snapped my head towards the door and stared wide-eyed as Penelope hurriedly said that the guests have arrived. I nodded at her wordlessly, still stuck in a trance.

She disappeared and I looked back at the mirror, deep brown eyes staring back at me.
I took a deep breath before wiping the tear from my cheek and turned swiftly, making my way downstairs.

***

Voices were heard as I approached the lounge.

Miss Bullen was talking very professionally to a male person and I softly descended the stairs.

I stopped short as Bullen was introducing the girls.

"-that's the twins and Alaska. Your son might know her, she goes to the same school as him." I breathed heavily as I saw the panicked eyes of Alaska meet mine. Three people sat facing opposite of where I stood.

A neat bun on what looked like a very slender woman and salt and pepper hair neatly combed on a burly looking man sat close to each other on my right. What got my heart beating rapidly was the messy mop of brown hair on the left of the triple seater.

"Ah Isabella," My eyes shot up to Miss Bullen who looks agitated at my late-coming.
"How wonderful for you to finally bless us with your presence."

She clenched her teeth into a forced smile and my breath caught.
Excruciatingly slow, three heads turned to meet my figure.

And my eyes locked with Blue-green eyes. Wide-eyed and shocked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyya!

So, umm * nervous laugh* I know yourl might be hating me right now, buuuttt you all have to agree that this is one badass CLIFFHANGER.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Keep reading, voting and being awesome.

Love you guys.

xoxo xcrazymonkeyx