Chapter Seventeen: Baby Shark?

"Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo

Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo

Baby shark!

Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo

Momm-"

Stupid, stupid, stupid-

Is what I kept repeating and hitting my forehead as I heard Ethan's phone go off. The class turn towards him expecting him to decline the call, but Ethan being Ethan he sang along. Moving his head to the beat, singing the words softly like no ones watching. Unfortunately, the whole class stared. 

I  glared, half annoyed half mesmerized at this goofy grinning idiot who sang to a children's song like no one's business.

 We were sitting in Physics class and Mr Burnes was drawling about this semesters project. And right now, Mr Burnes looked like he was about to explode.

I tried getting Ethan's attention by whisper shouting because he was a few seats away from me. Snapping out of his little bubble he looked in my direction. Success!

Then he cracked a grin at me making the girls around him automatically swoon but then glare at me. I rolled my eyes at them and signalled Ethan to switch his phone off but he just smiles more. Gosh, the nerve of this boy.

"Mister Storm could you so kindly switch your phone off for the duration of this class. I do not tolerate cell phone use in my class." Mr Burnes clenched out.

Ethan turned his gaze towards him still holding his show-stopping smile to him. "Sure thing sir. It's just this song is so catchy I just had to jam out."

The girls all giggling fascinated by the specimen before them whilst I  just shook my head in pure amusement at this boys antics.

"Whatever you say, Mr Storm. Back to the lesson..."

I looked back at Ethan a small smile playing on my lips. I was surprised to see him already gazing at me with what looked like a satisfied smile. I simply smiled back at him then turned my head back to Mr Burnes. 

This boy seriously knows how to make me smile. His mere presence seems to lift everyone's spirits. At least I can tell my children that an annoying boy in my Physics class once jammed to Baby Shark. A pretty interesting story. But then again, that's if I ever get children. Lol.

I continued silently making notes until the bell rang for Break. YAY. Time to endure a good forty-five minutes of annoying teenagers. Sarcasm My dear people. That was sarcasm. 

I gathered my things before making my way out of the class to the cafeteria. 

I jumped a bit surprised when I felt someone's arm sling across my immediately putting extra weight on it with my backpack. Before glancing his way I smelt him. Weird. But oh God does he smell like heaven. 

Not showing much emotion, I spoke-

 "What you want Ethan?" 

"You." He replied flirtily.

Rolling my eyes. " Are you ever gonna stop with the pickup lines?

"Are you ever gonna stop being this beautiful?"

Trying to suppress the red creeping up my kneck I groaned showing annoyance and shrugged his arm off my shoulder.

"Hey! Where you going?"