Chapter two: Doctor Boulevard

When I finally woke up I was surrounded by white. Everything bright white. The bed sheets, the walls, the annoying beeping machine that sat beside me mockingly was also white besides the screen which showed my heartbeat. My body ached all over. I sat up painfully, looking around me. the room was.....empty. That hurt the most. The pain in my heart. the silence in the room kept on reminding me that I had no one by my side. No one next to me.

No one to wake up to.

Before I could delve into my thoughts more the door barged open revealing a tall, lean man with dark hair and dark eyes in a doctor's uniform. He walked in confidently with a nurse in tow. She was short and curvy. Even the stilettos she wore didn't do her much. The doctor, who I yet to learn the name of, gave me a small smile and approached me.

 Out of instinct I coward further into the thin cool sheets covering my dainty body trying to seek protection from this unknown person who stood in front of me. Hurt and realisation flashed in his eyes as he took a step back at my hostile actions.

" Sssshhh, don't be afraid, my name is Doctor Boulevard. I am here to help you."

I looked inside his eyes searching for any kind of sign that he may hurt me. After several seconds searching his eyes, finding nothing, I gave him a slight nod letting him know that he can proceed with whatever is needed.

He first checked the heart monitor and IV. He spoke in hushed whispers to the nurse who stood by his side the whole time. I paid little attention to them as I was still stuck in my mind. Thoughts and harsh memories floated all around me leaving me dazed, confused and scared. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the doctors calm and soothing voice spoke-

"Isabella, how are you feeling?"

I was a bit hesitant in replying as I still felt unsafe, vulnerable and scared. Finally, coming to the conclusion that he isn't going to hurt me, I finally opened my mouth-

"Fine, I guess. A little sore though."

He gave me a small smile in return.

"Well, that is very good news, indeed. Let me know if you need anything, and if you do just press the little button to your left. Any questions?"

His tone remained calm and comforting the whole time he spoke to me, never releasing eye contact.

It suddenly dawned on me that I didn't know where my parents were, or anything for that matter. This resulted to me immediately frustratingly ranting

"Um, do you know what happened to my parent? How long have I been here? When can I go home? Am I still going to live with my parents? Are they here? Oh no! What if they are here? They are going to kill me. They even said it themselves. What am I going to do?..."

"Isabella! Isabella, calm down. Stop ranting. you are going to cause yourself a panic attack. And I will answer your questions one by one. I just need you to keep quiet and relax, OK?"

After I controlled my breathing I nodded my head again telling the doctor to continue.

"Well, for starters; your parents are now in jail for child abuse meaning you are going to go live in an orphanage"

At his words, I spontaneously froze. My parents were in jail.

I didn't know whether to rejoice in satisfaction, knowing they won't hurt me again or to be scared that I have no other family to take care of me now (not that my parents were actually doing a very good job but anyway) and they are putting me in an orphanage. 

How would the matron treat me? What about the other children. I really wanted to say something but the lump in my throat prevented me.

The doctor continued, " You have been here for only 48 hours, you have been out for quite a while because when you arrived we immediately had to tend to your wounds. This means that you put you on an extra anaesthetic so you wouldn't wake up. And lastly, Isabella please don't panic or worry, your parents' aren't going to hurt you anymore.

Little did I know was a week after that it was going to be the whole thing over again, only this time it would be the matron who was going to a pain in the ass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I know no one really wants to read depressing shit but I promise that it will get a whole lot better.

Luv you guys 

Chapter 3 will be coming soon

xoxo xcrazymonkeyx

P.S Isabella is the pic and the top.