Chapter Sixteen: Detention Part 2

"But now that I'm broken" Ethan.

"Now that you know it" Me.

"Caught up in a moment" Ethan.

'Can you see inside?" Me.

"'Cause I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it
Trying to keep us apart
I write with a poison pen
But these chemicals moving between us
Are the reason to start again" Both.

"Now I'm holding on for dear life" Me.

"There's no way that we could rewind" Ethan.

"Maybe there's nothing after midnight" Me.

"That could make you stay" Ethan.

"But now that I'm broken
And now that you know it
Caught up in a moment
Can you see inside?"

'Cause I've got a jet black heart
And there's a hurricane underneath it
Trying to keep us apart
I write with a poison pen
But these chemicals moving between us
Are the reason to start again" Both.

It was absolute havoc. Ethan standing on the teachers' desk, I'm jumping from table to table. Singing at the top of our lungs.

How did this all happen?

Well, allow me to enlighten you all...

Flashback

"So mister, what do you suggest we do while the "cats" away?"

A sexy smirk appears on his lips as he leaned closer to me-

"Well since you asked," he spoke huskily. "I was hoping we could catch up on a few things. My lips have been quite lonely for the past two weeks.  Wanna introduced them to yours?"

" Yah right, that was super cheesy and lame." Rolling my eyes and trying to ignore the annoying tumbling in my stomach.

"Wait I got another. Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right?"

I just gave him a blank look.

" Oh, what about...I wish you were my pinkie toe so I could bang you on my coffee table."

With this, I burst out into hysterics. My cheeks were red and my stomach clenched. That was hilarious!

When I calmed down I looked back to Ethan to find a small smile playing on his face whirl he stared at me.

"What?"

"You have a beautiful laugh. You should laugh more often."

With this compliment, I blushed ferociously and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.
Ethan chuckled under his breath while mumbling a "cute", probably referring to my rosy cheeks

"Okay then Mister charming, what do you suggest we do...?"

End of flashback...

After my many protests of not dancing with him, he ended up persuading me into doing so.

Damn him and his persuasive skills. Surprisingly we ended up on the tables having a full-out music jam. 

"Hey, Belle! You know Thrift Shop?" Ethan exclaims.

"Hell Yeah!" I reply.

Beaming at me due to my reply we move onto the next song.

"I'm gonna pop some tags" Ethan.

"Only got twenty dollars in my pocket" I follow up.

"I, I, I'm hunting, looking for a come-up" Ethan

"This is fucking awesome" Both of us in unison.

My mind having a brain explosion, I cut off Ethan before my new found confidence deflates-

"Once upon a time not long ago, I was a hoe. And I'm admitting it," A smile never leaving my face at Ethan's surprising features. And then he joins-

"I won't take it back cuz I did the shit
I was a hoe
And I'm admitting it
I won't take it back cuz I did the shit
I was a hoe-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!"

Ethan and I stop short. He was mid- solo guitar, despite not having a guitar-solo in the song, still standing on the teacher's desk shoes on paperwork and all. I'm perched upon the two desks in front of the table my fist in the air, my hair all over the place.

Snapped out of our 'freeze' positions we scrambled down from on top of the desks and stood next to each other with our hands behind our backs staring embarrassed at the teacher. Well, I was embarrassed, Ethan, on the other hand, had a show-stopping smile lighting up his face. 

Noticing that we weren't gonna talk he dismissed us wearily.

"Just...just leave. I leave for a few minutes to get coffee..."

His words fading as he passed us. I bit my lip hard to refrain from laughing, I hurriedly walked to the back and grabbed my things. Ethan following my rushed actions and we shuffled quickly out the door slamming it shut in the process.

Breathing a bit heavily we glanced at each other before we burst into guffaws. The corridor ringing with the sound of our laughter. 

This turned out not so bad as I thought it would be. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Sorry for the late update. Im actually starting exams tomorrow so I wanted to update before I couldn't.

Plz vote, comment and keep reading.

Love u all

xoxo xcrazymonkeyx