Chapter Four: Walk Home From School

I was walking home from school. Thoughts running through my head.

Wow, I can't believe I have been living in the orphanage for all most 6 years. Seriously, time really flies and as they say: "time and tide wait for no man". They weren't lying considering how the years suddenly flew.

Anyway, all through the years the girls and I grew closer. We consider each other more sisters than friends. We would protect each other from Miss Trunchbull whenever she decided one of us should be "taught a lesson". We always played pranks on Miss Trunchbull when she goes out to buy groceries. I remember the one we did that got her so mad that she fed us eekey, oatmeal for breakfast, lunch and supper. It was disgusting.

I am sure yourl want to know what we did. Well, too bad I am too lazy to tell a story. School does that to you, it drains you of your energy.

AHH, don't get yourls panties in a twist, of course, I will tell you.

It was a Saturday morning and as usual Miss Bullen went to get the groceries, so whilst she was gone the girls and I went to her room and replaced her moisturizing cream with removal cream. The next morning she walked out of her room with no eyebrows or eyelashes, furious. It was hysterical. As soon as the girls and I saw what the outcome of our prank resulted in, we burst into laughter. Some rolling on the floor with tears running down their face, others were at the point in their laughter where no sound came through their mouths. It was one of the best laughing fits we had in a long time.

The Orphanage has been going well. We only had one new occupant enter the past 5 years I have been there. A few of the girls have luckily found a family to go live with. Each departure we would throw a farewell party in our rooms (quietly) because Trunchbull doesn't allow it. We would cry all together at the end, tears of sadness because we were going to miss them so much and tears of happiness because we are grateful they were able to find a home.

As for school, Miss Bullen realised that we can't live on second-hand textbooks that were being donated forever, so she enrolled us in school starting from freshman to senior so at least we get to go to high school. So far it's only the three of us that are currently in high school.

One being, Stephany who just started freshman year. She is a literal barbie doll, with pin straight, blond hair, curves in all the right places and baby blue eyes. She is really quiet and reserved though, but who could blame her. She used to live in the streets for most of her life. But once you get to know her she is really friendly and talks a lot, and when I mean a lot she talks till your ears bleed.

Then there is Alaska who is now in her senior year. She is the most annoying, loud, obnoxious person to step on this earth. She is also my Best Friend. As soon as we meet in the orphanage, we instantly clicked. We are total opposites but we tell each other everything. She has pitch black hair with Aquamarine- Ombre tips, a bit on the chubby side and warm brown eyes. Her parents died when she was really young but that definitely didn't stop her from being who she truly is; sweet, caring and absolutely crazy. Plus she got one hell of a backbone. She will literally tell anybody shit if she had to.

And then there's me. I haven't changed in the slightest. I keep to myself and sit with Alaska during lunch. I have taken a liking in art during my time in school and my grades are excellent as well. I am practically invisible in school and I planned to keep it that way.

Wow, the first day of my Junior year was very eventful I must say. How the Golden Boy ended up jumping me, only God knows...

(Well that plan definitely came crashing down, didn't it ?)

7 Hours ago...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys but I just started school I will only be able to update every weekend so plz plz bare with me.

THANXXXXX

Luv u all :*

xcrazymonkeyx