Chapter Fourteen: Brittany The B#tch

(Comment if you want Ethan's POV)

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since Trunchbull Drank. Two weeks since I got a beating.

It's also two weeks since I talked to Ethan. He hasn't been in class. I haven't seen him in two weeks.

I don't know why I care. I don't know why I have been counting the days from the last time I saw him. I mean; he's infuriating, egotistical and let's not forget the fact, he stole my first kiss.

But his also; caring, mysterious and let's not forget the fact, devilishly handsome.

Well....yes. But I still don't get it. I am supposed to be staying away from stuck-up rich kids or anyone for that matter. How am I caring about him not being here?

Because you're human. He was the first person who actually knew your name. He made class fun and he's gorgeous. Who wouldn't miss his presence?

You are still not over how hot the boy is, are you?

Nope.

He is not even that hot.

And exactly who are you lying too? Miss Enticing, Extravagant Eyes.

No one! Though, his eyes are gorgeous.

And so is the rest of him.

But beauty is found in the inside...and his insides suck.

And how exactly do you know that? You've only known him for two to three days.

Because I do. Now can you leave me the heck alone?

Ummm, let me think about that. How about...No.

You know what? I am going to name you. I'm going to call you Brittany.

That's not a bad name but why Brittany?

Because then I can call you Brittany the Bitch. Hahaha.

Wow, you are so original.

Yep. I know.

"Isabella, are you even listening to me?"

"Huh- what?"

Alaska's frustrated face came into view. She was previously ranting about her Physics teacher and the homework he has been piling on her. We were sitting on my bed whilst the girls did their homework. I was too exhausted to do mine so I left it for a bit later. We still needed to eat dinner so we all were chilling before we ate barely edible grass (which is Trunchbull's idea of herbs). But I completely zoned out after She said: "Mr Jefferson's a dick". After that, I got caught up with Bitchie Brittany up here.

Hey, I'm right-

Yah, I know but I wish you weren't

Anyway. Let's carry on with the story before we get interrupted again. Ethan hasn't been in school and it been really driving the curiosity in my head in circles. It's like a freaking F1 race. There are rumours going about. He either went overseas, went to jail, or got stuck in the mountains in  Africa. 

But we'll never know. Not until the bastard shows up. But obviously, I won't be going to ask him. I mean just like Brittany noted, I only know him for almost three days. I'll just have to find out from my dearest colleagues.

"You and that thinking of yours, need to stop. I have been talking for a good thirty minutes and you haven't done so much as nod your head. What's the reason you think so hard this time, dolls?"