Chapter Six: Ethan Storm

Ethan Storm.

Smart,

Cocky,

Rich,

And let's not forget...

Mind-blowingly Hot.

That's all according to his supposed "Fan Club", AKA The Queen bitch, her minions, and those who helplessly feel for this Greek God. He is extremely popular in school; known for his cold personality, 'interaction' with the ladies and his badass Harley Davidson he rides everywhere.

He loves the attention obviously and whenever he saw girls staring his way he would flash them his straight, pearly whites. Like who the fucks teeth are that white, or shiny, or- you get the point. I always steered away from people like him. Stuck-up snobs who get what they want when they want.

Unfortunately, he was also the one who was currently lip-locked with me, in FRONT OF THE WHOLE CAFETERIA!

HOLY SHIT!

The realisation hit me like a truck and I pushed his toned chest with all my might. Caught by surprise, he fell to the left of me, groaning when he made an impact with the tiled floor. I shot off the ground like the floor was lava, wide-eyed. The whole cafeteria was silent as they waited in anticipation to see what happens next.

Ethan still lay on the ground still groaning. Then he suddenly caught my eye and smirked.

He smirked.

The bastard fucking smirked.

I was fuming. taking deep breathes because let's face it if I have to react this will cause more satisfaction to him and rumours to spread. I took one last deep breath and turned away from him. I began to walk away but I heard his voice break the silence and I stopped mid-step.

"Hey where you going, did you not enjoy it? From what I've heard, I am a pretty good kisser."

His voice was deep, velvety and really sexy. But know is not the time to think about his voice Isabella.

Right, right. Back to what he said.

" And from what I've heard, you can't go kissing random people you "happen" to fall on."

His smirk grew, obviously amused by my retort. He got up from the ground, dusting the imaginary dust off of his clothes. He returned to his normal height and he was tall. When I mean tall, I mean probably around 6,1. Compared to my 5,7 he was at least a head taller than me. He was wearing a plain white shirt and black skinny jeans. His shirt clung to his defined chest adding to his attractiveness. He approached me slowly, now only a foot away from me.

My breath hitched as he tilted his head down to catch my gaze. His enticing eyes pulling me in. He breathed out huskily-

"Wel,l I happen to know a lot of girls who would have loved to be you just moments ago. But I am sure this isn't your first kiss, so I guess we don't have a problem, now do we?"

His words finally registered in my heard. My First Kiss. He stole my first kiss.

Gone.

The one thing I wanted to be special was gone. Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. With my lack of a response, he caught on. Trying to mask my emotions I turned my gaze away from his. but before I lost eye contacted, I thought I saw a flash of regret, but when I looked closer it was gone. Just a figment of imagination then.

Before the tears could spill I turned my back to him and everyone else, briskly walking out of the cafeteria doors. heading straight to the girl's bathroom.

I know what yourl must be thinking. Why is she overreacting over a kiss? Well, guess what? I am human and it was basically all I had left. Everything I had was taken or stolen away from me. This was the one thing I have-had to give on my own will to someone special. I dreamed of giving my first kiss to someone who I deemed worthy. Not because of a measly jump.

Now it's gone. To the person least expected.

I wanted to keep in the shadows. That's all I ever asked for, but the universe had something entirely different planned.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard the bathroom door open. Alaska's delicate voice was heard from behind the stall door.

"Bella, sweety. You ok?"

I let out a humourless laugh and replied dully, "OK until that bastard decided to steal it from me."

Alaska knew about how a fantasized over my first kiss. We would always sit together thinking of how that perfect moment would occur. All through this the tears I didn't even realise started to stream down my face, stopped. I sniffled and broke a piece of toilet-roll to clean underneath my eyes.

"You coming out, or should I come in?"

I small smile played on my lips at her attempt to lighten my mood. I slowly got up and opened the stall's door and was immediately enveloped in Alaska's arms. After what seemed like forever we pulled apart. One rouge tear slipped down my face and fell on the ground near my feet. Alaska studied me closely until she broke the silence-

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up. The bell rang a few minutes ago so we need to hurry."

When I looked in the mirror, I was a bit shaken at what stared back at me. Her long brown hair was matted and dull. Her brown eyes were drained and void of emotion. Her face had tear stains on her cheeks.

That wasn't me. That was a person that left a long time ago, coming back to haunt me. My inner demons. This definitely was not about a kiss. This was the demons I lock away so they can't get out.

When I looked at Alaska's reflection, she caught my gaze and gave me a reassuring smile.

Pure happiness. Something I lacked.

Will I ever find it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, sorry for not updating

I was a bit busy and so I took a day of school... JK wasn't really feeling well, so wrote this chapter.

Hope u enjoyed it.

Vote, comment, keep reading.