Chapter Twelve: French

You know that feeling when you want the ground to miraculously create a hole and swallow you up, allowing you to never be seen by another human being again. 

Yep.

That's exactly how I felt.

How this gorgeous boy who currently sits next to me, paying attention to the project, which, by the way, I am supposed to be doing. But who cares...

You do dumba-

Not now!

How he manages to barge in my life, to have such an effect on me, is simply unbelievable. I mean just the other day I didn't even know him. I have never spoken to him. I have never been so close to him. And now he is my partner in an English project and managed to kiss or makeout- whatever- with me in two days. Wow, just wow.

I was grabbed from my thoughts when the person who has been taking over my mind for the past five minutes, said- 

"Take a picture, it lasts longer Sweetheart." A sinister smirk playing on his plump red lips.

Suddenly, all the anger came rushing back to. Humph. The little bastard still has the freaking nerve to smirk and call me sweetheart.

But you liked it, don't you? My subconscious taunted.

Do you ever listen to a single word I say? Shut up.

I still don't know why you try, you know I am ain't gonna listen to you.

Oh, just go feed yourself to a Basilisk!

Well, technically they petrify you and then eat you so it's hardly possible to FEED myself to a Basilisk.

Do you even understand English? Because I am certainly not speaking French.

Oui. Je ne comprends pas l'anglais car vous ne parlez pas français.

Wow. And you speaking French now. You know what...Fuck Off.

"MY camera would break if I had to take a picture of you, Sweetheart," I responded smugly. The intensity of my glare seemed to automatically increase as he just continued to smirk at me. Finding pleasure in my anger which just infuriated me more. OH, the little bitc-

"Miss Moore and Mr Storm..am I disturbing something." Mrs Philip said, diverting from her current topic of...huh, I'm really not sure.

Me being who I am, flushed red in embarrassment as all the students turned their head, suddenly really interested with what's happening now.

"No Mrs P. Please carry on." His velvety voice replied.

"As long as I don't hear yourl again yourl won't receive detention, understood?" 

With a quick nod from each of us, Mrs Philip proceeded with her lesson but a number of students still remained to stare our way.

"Yourl got a problem." Unable to control myself, I snapped. Instantly the student's heads snapped towards the front. Though I knew their ears were still perked up waiting for any words to leave our mouths. Tsk tsk tsk... these low life, gossip craving idiots.

"Oooo, someones feisty. What got your panties in a notch, Darling?" Ethan's annoying pitched in.

"What the heck is with you and the pet names all of a sudden? Would you just stop, please?"

"No problem. So what got you so mad, huh Sugarplum?"

UGH!

I just Ignored his ignorance and stupidity and laid my head in me crossed arms the where rested on my table.