Chapter Thirty Seven: Whipped

Glancing at my iPod- 2:55 am

The Storm family left almost six hours ago. But a certain tall boy who stole my heart hasn't left my mind. The events of the previous night kept me up, making me smile into the dark room, replaying every moment and every feeling. Every memory.

Flashback-

His lips met mine. His gentle fingers held my face close to his as his lips wrapped around mine. Bliss and absolute contentment took over me. The shivers shot to every pore of my body leaving my heart to lace up its boots and breakdance in my ribcage.

I smiled with my eyes closed into the kiss. A sigh left through his nose reciprocating every emotion I was feeling. My hands went to grasp his warm cheeks as his fingertips skimmed down my neck until he wrapped the entirety of his hands around my body allowing our chests to meet. Our hearts beating together in a symphony like non-other.

It seemed like the stars were singing at us, twinkling in the dark abyss above us. Our breathing filled the air as we kissed with soft, gentle passion.

My thumb caressed his face just as he did a few moments ago. The pace picked up just a bit and his teeth tugged playfully on my bottom lip. I giggled softly as he pulled away to kiss my nose again. Both our eyes were twinkling stars, our brightness outshining the rest.

My hands still grasping his face gently, we were close, close enough to only stare each other in the eye. Ethan's eyes were hooded, filled with love I could never compare to.

"I love you," I whispered.
"I love you," He whispered back.

At that moment I was certain my heart was going to explode. I resulted to kissing him again with so much intensity just to allow the emotions I felt to pour out.

I love him. I love Ethan. I love you.
He loves me. Ethan loves me. The boy I love loves me back.

Each kiss was a silent proclamation. Each kiss was a confession I knew I would never be able to say out loud.

"Aww- OOF"

"Shut up Steph, they'll hear us."

Ethan and I broke away, looking at each other with confused amusement. We broke out in laughter filling the night sky with our joy.

"Too late Mia." Lea (I think) chimed.
"Nice going Steph," Lopy said annoyed.

Ethan chuckled again and I just strained my neck back in utter disbelief. They can never mind their own business these girls. They're lucky I love them.

I shifted looking back at Ethan.

"You're going now, I think we should start heading down," I spoke softly not wanting to disturb the unknown atmosphere surrounding us.

"Yeah, we should." Though his actions showed no movement to let go of me. He just proceeded to stare at me with admiration.

I smiled at him tilting my head. "Ethan..." I drawled out his name, bringing my hands to his broad shoulders.

"You just so beautiful." I felt my face heat up. "You couldn't be any more cheesy huh?" I rolled my eyes, trying to hide my flustered state.

"Aww, you still love me don't you?" He pouted.

"Hmm," I pretend to think about it. "I don't know, maybe you have to help me remember whether I do..." I smirked at him, batting my eyes in an oblivious manner.

Suddenly he smashed his lips in a breathtaking kiss before pulling away quicker than I would have liked. Still taken aback by the suddenness. " Do you remember now?" He had a cocky grin.

"Okay okay, you win. I still love you, ugliness and all."

He gasped while bringing a hand to his heart in mock hurt. "Did you look at me? I'm a model-worthy sweetheart."

I giggled again before being interrupted by a rapid knock on the door.

"Okay love birds, get your butts moving because Ethan's leaving.

With the record on replay, I didn't realise I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

***

SMACK!

"Up silly scoundrel, we have school and your Prince Charming must be waiting for you."

Groaning and throwing the pillow off my face, I twisted on my stomach and buried my face in my deflated pillow.

"Leave me alone." Who gave this girl permission to harras me every morning? UGH!

"Okay then... It's not like you going to see Ethan this morning or anything. I mean you get up now and you got a full twenty minutes to spend with him before classes start."

In ten seconds flat I was sprinting to the bathroom. I heard Alaska cackling behind the closed door. I rolled my eyes and started to get ready.

"Someones definitely whipped." The twins chimed when I walked into the kitchen. All of them had huge smiles on their faces and honestly, I haven't seen everyone this happy in the morning in a long time.

"Hey, guys!" I could practically feel the happiness seeping through my voice. Wow. I need to calm down. Its only Ethan. Cue internal screaming.

"You ready Mrs Storm?" Alaska smirked at me.

"Haha, real funny Alaska. Let's just go to school please?" I rolled my eyes again but still smiling at their teasing antics.

"Fine," she laughed softly. " Let me call for Steph." She cupped her mouth.
"no no no no no-" The twins repeated panicky.

"STEPHANY GET DOWN HERE! WE NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL!"

We all covered our ears and squeezed our eyes shut. This girl will never change.

Entering school gave me jitters. What will happen when I see him? How will I have to react? Are we a thing now? Do we act as nothing happened?

My mind was going hysterical with the possibilities of what was supposed to happen.

And then everything came to a standstill. All it took was me to see him. Hair- unruly as always. Black jeans, white top fitting him nicely. His face calm and glowing. Perfection in my eyes.

And then he met my gaze and I immediately grinned. He followed suit. It was just us two, staring into each other from across the corridor. I didn't even realise Alaska left my side, I didn't care that people were noticing the strange interaction.

Forgetting about his open locker, I watched as his bag fell to the floor and he briskly walked towards me with eager footsteps.

Nothing could ruin the moment I was enveloped into his arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey!

So two updates in the space of two days. You all must be very lucky. Well, I hope you all are enjoying their love so far.

Love you all <3

xoxo xcrazymonkeyx