Chapter Twenty Seven: Case of Ethan Hottie Storm

A few weeks past since what happened. Gracy's birthday past and Ethan and I have been cool with each other.

School was school and home was home. Nothing new.

It was now English and Ethan couldn't' stop poking my arm. I had a late night with essays and I wasn't in the mood.

Poke.

"Isabella"

Poke.

"Bella"

Poke.

"Ompa lompa"

Poke poke poke.

"Sugarplum-"

"What?!" I whisper yelled, fed up with the constant poking.

He smirked at me, "Hi." He beamed ad turned back to his notebook with a big grin on his face like he wasn't just annoying me a few seconds ago. I groaned with irritation and shook my head before paying attention to the teacher.

It must have been about five minutes and he was at it again.

"Bella"

Poke.

"Bella."

Poke.

"Beautiful-"

"What do you want this time Ethan?" I turned in my chair a bit and took a deep breath in. This boy was getting on my last nerve.

"Skip school with me. We can go get ice cream?" he beamed so brightly it left me slightly winded.

"Yah sur- wait what?" I furrowed my brows trying to recall what he said.

He chuckled slightly and repeated, "Skip school with me, I'm not in the mood for school today."

"Ethan we can't just skip school. Plus it's not that easy, especially with it being not even lunch and- Ethan we can't." I gave him a pointed look, "Plus Bullen would kill me..." I mumbled to myself and turned slightly facing the front fully.

He unexpectedly whined like a child and huffed a breath.

"Bucket dipper." He mumbled.

"I heard that," I stated, still looking at the front.
"You were supposed too." I could practically hear the smug smirk on his face. Stupid Donkey.

***

Break time finally came and I was looking forward to reading a good book and ignoring the children in the cafeteria.

Smiling softly to myself I walked silently in the deserted hallway thinking about the little things in my busy head.

And then I was being pulled in the opposite direction of the cafeteria. Which mongrel decided it would be amazing and a good fucking idea to pull me away from the place I want to go?

"C' mon Isabella! We have to make fast before teachers catch us. Move that cute butt of yours."

Of course, it's him. It's always him.

Jesus, this boy knows how to put a smile and scowl on my face at the same time.

When I finally realised that I wasn't gonna win with this boy I complied and jogged close by him until we were out the building and next to a very monstrous beast.

Oh hell no!

"Oh hell no! You'll have to stuff me if you gonna try and get me on that thing." I planted my feet as Ethan whiningly pulled me gently.