[ 00 : SUMMARY + CAST ]

☀︎

EUN TAEHEE WAS AN

ordinary girl. Her life was spent lying on the edge of middle-class, close to going lower if fate willed. Growing up with her aunt as her parents had passed away, she was never an outgoing person. She woke up, attended her classes, came back and helped her aunt with work and went to sleep, only to start the same day again. Taehee's life soon changed when she was thrown into the life she was meant to be used to. Proven to be royal blood while South Korea is in critical danger of needing new rulers, she finds herself to be betrothed to a prince. While discovering a new life, about her parents and herself, Taehee also needs to get used to her arranged fiancé, whom's attitude she does not thrive off.

Prince Byun Baekhyun is the next in line to be King. He is currently classified as a notorious prince, who loves his parents dearly despite his constant rebellious actions. Or in the normal world, known as a 'player', 'bad boy', or a 'fuckboy'. He was like a politician's son, who everyone hoped would reform. Reform from what exactly? The prince was definitely good at his role for the public, but he didn't hesitate to show his interest for girls or his out of control actions. A girl for every month of the year was what he was known for other than his royal duties. But that all comes crashing down when Baekhyun finds himself engaged to a girl who just found out of her true identity. Despite the locks on the doors of his disobedient activities, he finds profound interest in Taehee. He also loves crawling under her skin.

With the two royalties who seem to be incompatible, will they find a way to cope with this unbreakable marriage?

Or will extreme measures need to be taken in order to get out of it?

YOUR IMAGINATION as EUN TAEHEE

BYUN BAEKHYUN as HIMSELF

☀︎