[ 02 ]

T W O
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

BYUN BAEKHYUN STUMBLED INTO his house

BYUN BAEKHYUN STUMBLED INTO his house. Feeling the hands of the girl everywhere on his body. "Are you sure we should be doing this?" The twenty-nine-year-old woman asked after removing her swollen lips from his. The prince smirked at the girl, "I think you should be worrying more than me. Because I'm not the one who's cheating on my partner." He teased, loving the fact he could speak informally to her despite her older age. He pushed her onto his bed, hovering above her slender figure. "That old fuck. I can't believe my parents made me marry that fifty-year-old man. I want someone like you." She trailed her finger over his cheek, lips and then his jaw. His teeth pulled gently on her bottom lips, his hot breath fanning over her collarbones. "You are very naughty, Lady of Incheon." He winked at her before attacking her mouth with his own.

A few airy moans escaped her lips when Baekhyun's lips traveled from her mouth to her neck. "You're kinky, doll." He told the older woman when he removed her shirt, only to see her black lacy bra. Taeyeon giggled at him, rubbing her thumb over his red lips. "Why don't you call me princess? If I divorce that old guy and marry you, I'll be your princess."

Baekhyun grinned at her, "Let's not start realistic roleplay here. Roleplay should be roleplay. Nothing more." He was leaving brown and purple marks on her neck and chest. His fingers were about to open the clasp of her bra while she removed his shirt. But the sound of his phone ringing intervened the steamy moment. He groaned at the sound, flickering his eyes over at the device he pulled out. "Ignore it, babe." He let out a sigh, running a hand through his disheveled hair. "I wish I could, but royal calls, doll. Just keep your moans quiet, okay?" His dark eyes lit up with mischief and lust.

Taeyeon smirked, removing his half-worn shirt fully as he picked up the call. "Yes? What could you possibly fucking want?" He asked his butler, who sighed at his choice of words. Baekhyun's breath hitched when he felt her hand run up and down his abs and crotch. "Your father wants to see you urgently. He needs to tell you something." The prince gritted his teeth at the obvious arousal down there. "Just tell me on the phone." His butler could be heard to release another sigh. "As along as you don't moan about it."

"You're getting married, your royal highness."

"Fuck!"

• • •

"Didn't I tell you not to moan about it, your highness?" His butler asked the prince who had walked into the palace with light fear and irritation. "Does it look like I was moaning about that?" He looked at his pants and then his butler. Who gave no emotion to the horny boy. Baekhyun walked into the theater room in the castle, the guards closed the door for him and walked out. Leaving the father and son duo alone. "Please tell me your fucking joking?" He asked his father, the king, who sat in the third row in the front. "Again with those hideous words coming out of your mouth? At least try to swear a little less inside, boy." He chuckled at the older man, "Yeah... you already banned me from swearing in public, which I agreed to. So I don't think that's going happen anytime soon. But coming back to the real topic at hand, you're getting me married?" King Hyeongseop nodded firmly, patting the seat next to him, gesturing for his son to take a seat. Baekhyun took the seat next to his father, wondering why they were even in the theater room.

"I'm stepping down from the throne." He announced to his son. Making his eyes widen, his mouth to fall open as his brain try to comprehend what his father just said. "What? You—" He was cut off by the explanation given to him. "I'm doing this because of three things only. One, because the timing is right.  Two, I want to see you king before I die. Three, I have no choice. I am obliged to take a step down." Baekhyun furrowed his brows, not understanding why he was being forced remove his title of being a King to return back to a prince.

"The Hwang family has a heir. They have immediate right to the throne." The son gaped, bewildered at the idea. There was no heir for twenty-two years, how could someone suddenly pop up. "Who is it? And how am I involved?" Hyeongseop grabbed a remote, turning in the large screen in front of them. "Princess Eun Taehee. The unknown child of late Princess Jiyoo. Only Queen Heeju knew about her secret relationship. Four days ago, I allowed the maids to finally clean her room when they found a will along with her birthing documents. Around forty years ago, your grandfather and Queen Heeju made an agreement. The Hwang and Byun Betrothal agreement. That the next heir in line in both families would be engaged together once they were born. That agreement doesn't apply to the princes and princesses who have exiled their titles. Also to the deceased. Which means it lands right on you and Princess Taehee." Pictures of her sprawled across the screen.

The photos taken unknowingly by the royal photographers. Baekhyun's eyes focused on the screen, "Holy shi- she looks so much like Princess Jiyoo." His father nodded, looking at the photo with a small smile. "She looks ethereal, doesn't she?" The prince widened his eyes at the choice of his father's words. Sure the King called young girls beautiful, pretty or gorgeous. But breathtaking words like 'ethereal' were reserved normally for his late mother.

"So I'm getting married? And I have no choice but to accept?" Baekhyun queried, his eyes trailing over the smiling girl who was with her friends in the picture. The older male let out a sigh, patting his son's thigh for support. "I'm afraid so. The agreement won't break for the rest of two families until you two die. What's even more interesting, is that the agreement became fully active when you turned twenty-five. Meaning this girl has no choice either when she turns twenty-five. Not that you had much of a choice before. The rules just tighten more at that age." Baekhyun rested his head on the seat, looking up at the ceiling. He felt like his any other person would of this happened to them. It felt like his life was coming to an end. More specifically, his sex life and clubbing. "Why are we even here? You should be in bed resting, old man."

"You get a few heart attacks and suddenly you're an old man."

"You're fifty. I beg to differ."