[ 13 ]

T H I R T E E N
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

 "DO YOU THINK IT looks good?" Taehee asked Sehun who was cleaning the first floor of the studio

"DO YOU THINK IT looks good?" Taehee asked Sehun who was cleaning the first floor of the studio. Sehun stopped his mopping, eyeing the painting: "It's really good, except for the slightly pinky orange sun. It probably should be yellow." She frowned at the canvas, sighing at it. "I tried my best with that stupid mistake." She took a seat on her rolling chair, using the tips of her toes to spin herself around. Also known as short girl problems. Your feet really couldn't reach the floor sometimes. "Aren't you meant to be having your tutor, Ms. Jung, right about now, Taehee?" He asked the girl how was having so much fun. She shook her head while the dizziness got to her. "No. After the incident with Baekhyun's uncle, his father told us to lay off the palace for a week. And you know how Ms. Jung only teaches at the palace."

"Mmh... I heard his uncle was beaten up pretty badly. He has one of them neck casts." Taehee winced, her feet flowing down her spinning speed as there was only so much energy short people had in their legs. Sehun let out a chuckle, "Do you want me to spin you?" She raised a brow, glancing over her shoulder at him and the studio. "Are you done cleaning?" She asked in return, making him nod. "Then yes please!" He walked towards the chair, leaning his mop on the wall. He jokingly stretched out his arms, cracking his knuckles for the hard work he was about to do, grinning at the princess' amused face. And there it started.

Taehee screamed in delight, putting her hands in the air as she spun. Her sounds had awaken the sleeping beauty known as the prince. Baekhyun walked into his level of the studio, staring down from the balcony at the two laughing friends. He felt his eyebrow twitch in annoyance. The moment it happened, a sigh escaped his lips. He entered his bedroom which was connected to his studio. His hand grabbed his best outfit that consisted of his favorite leather jacket.

"Time to hit the club."

• • •

"Wah! Baekhyun-ah. What brings his royal highness here?" Taeyeon cocked a brow, watching the prince stumble in already intoxicated. He didn't reply, putting down the empty beer bottle in front of her and taking her cocktail. "You know... you look sexier when your drunk." She started, her fingers climbing on his bare chest that was shown through his slightly unbuttoned shirt. But the alcohol hadn't completely gotten to his head. He moved away from her hands, staggering towards the dance floor of the private club. His body danced to the music while his mind spun. Baekhyun watched the blurry version of Taeyeon stride towards him as she pressed her body against his.

"I want to do a lot of things tonight. And most of them have you involved in it. The only thing is... you have that fiancé of yours. Do you think she'll care about what happens? Actually, will you care about her if we have sex? Do you even like her?"

"No." Lies.

"Then it's settled. Let's go back to yours."

• • •

Taehee was told by Sehun that Baekhyun left at seven in the evening with his bodyguards. But she was still worried when he hadn't even returned for dinner or at eleven at night. She didn't know why she was worried. She liked to think of it more as curiosity that was killing her. But rest assured, Taehee was scared as hell when she heard banging noises from the first floor. She quickly put on her slippers. She knew it really couldn't be a robe because of the Hugh security. In fact no one could really pass those guys. But the fact that someone was even in her house terrified her.

Taehee peeked over the indoor balcony that showed a majority of the first floor, including the front door. She raised a brow when the door was closed. Her eyes averted to the sudden giggles that sounded very feminine. The girl froze when she saw Baekhyun and a girl stumbling up the staircase. She shouldn't care right? According to Ms. Oh, you could have a relationship as long it was top secret. So why did Taehee feel so angry? She watched the two drunk people come into the same floor as her. Noticing how the pair who paused on spot.

"Sorry. Don't mind me. I thought someone bad broke in or something. I guess I was half right." Taehee tilted her head at them, shifting her eyes to Baekhyun who was complete in shock but his fists shook with anger. "Are you calling her a slut?" She cocked a brow at him, wondering how he got that from what she said. An irritated sigh flew out of her mouth naturally, "No... I wasn't. Go back to sleep, Baekhyun." She said with annoyance underlying her voice, observing his dark eyes turn cloudy. "What is fucking your problem?" He suddenly asked her, which startled her.

"Excuse me? What are you trying to say?" Baekhyun took unbalanced steps towards her, pointing a finger at her. "Why are you doing this to me? Why are you making me feel guilty for sleeping with someone? As if you haven't made my life chaotic enough! Let me have sex in peace." He bluntly said, slurring his sentences. Taehee blinked at him, opening her mouth to speak but before that could happen, he pulled Taeyeon into a kiss. The princess widened her eyes, glancing away from the two. "I'm going to go have sex with her, my darling fiancé. If you have any problems please tell me."

• • •

"Got a problem?" Baekhyun opened his door after Taehee knocked at it. She covered her nose at the pungent smell of liquor. She scrutinized his messy hair and sweaty face. He hid behind the door as he was purely naked. "Yeah... I do. Keep it down. Some people want to fucking sleep. I bet the maids can hear you too, with her cat moans." She let out a yawn, looking at the time. It was five in the morning, and she couldn't sleep because she felt so annoyed and that the two kept going at it. A empty grin came from him, "Don't worry. The maids probably like it. Those sluts have been eye-fucking me since I was legal." Taehee gasped at his words, feeling immediately sorry for the maids and angry towards him.

She glared at him heavily, flicking him in the forehead. "Don't call them sluts. They work hard for you." He snorted loudly, glancing back at the female who purred for him. "Don't tell me what to do! You really are nothing. Go to sleep, you piece of trash." Why did her eyes tear up at that comment? Was it because Baekhyun was normally the one defending her from such comments? To hear him join in on it gave her a hard time. "First, I hope your future death is painful. Second, I hope I never see that cat moaner ever again. And I hope hope you're okay with not talking to each other. We've been pretty good at it lately." She huffed, walking back to her bedroom with the tears threatening to fall.

"Fine by me!" Baekhyun yelled back at her, entering his bedroom. He eyed Taeyeon's nude figure, the anger from that stupid argument made him lust even more. A smirk appeared on his face when she gestured for him to come to her. Instantly, he got onto his bed, attacking her with kisses in every area he saw. He had forgotten about Taehee quickly, only the alcohol and anger was in his brain. Nothing else.

I wonder... did he look forward to tomorrow?

 did he look forward to tomorrow?