[ 27 ]

T W E N T Y - S E V E N
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

a/n: thank you so much for getting like a thousand more reads in a week and #1 in #baekhyun!!

BAEKHYUN HELD IS BREATH when he watched his bride walk along the side of Kyungsoo. Ignoring the fact that his hand was around her arm, she looked even more beautiful than he ever imagined. The long white veil was put in a way so her face was seen to the guests. Who were all smiling. The whole royal staff had attended as well as some close royal and un-royal friends. Taehee took a last step next to the male, quietly thanking Kyungsoo as he walked away with a proud smile. The classic wedding music had faded away as the matrimony started.

"Eun Taehee and Byun Baekhyun, have you come here to enter into marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?" The couple grinned at each other, both responding with an "I have". The priest spoke again, "Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you shall both live?" Taehee could almost feel her parents watching over her, with an expression saying they were so happy and proud of her. "I am." Both parties replied to the question making the priest nod and ask the last part of the introduction. "Are you prepared to accept children lovingly from God and to bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?" They repeated the same answer from before.

"Since it is your intention to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church." Baekhyun turned to her, taking her soft hands into his own. Taehee squeezed his hands lightly to reassure his nervous expression. The prince opened his mouth:

"I, Byun Baekhyun, take you, Eun Taehee, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." He remembered his vow easily when looking into her light eyes, making every word underlying a tone of care and pure love. Taehee silently sucked in a sharp intake of air, taking her turn next. "I, Eun Taehee, take you, Byun Baekhyun, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

She blinked in surprise when a tear escaped the male's eyes, smiling softly at the "aww's" he received from the audience. "Before we continue on, I believe prince Baekhyun has something to say to Queen Taehee." The girl widened her eyes in surprise, watching him shake uncontrollably as he tried to stay calm. "Taehee..." He started, his voice already cracking. "You have been my annoying fiancé, the friend I never knew I needed, no offense Chanyeol." Who was also almost in tears, "None taken." He yelled back, receiving chuckles from everyone.