Chapter 4- Fay Sovereignty

A young girl stood in the presence of the Fairy King and Queen, whose thrones were aligned, side by side. Their gaze looked down at her reading her every move. She on the other hand, remained stoic. It was a critical moment in her request, so it was only appropriate to make herself as humble looking as possible.

The room was color, filled with all sorts and variations of bright neon colors that illuminated with the help of the sun. The floor and walls were made of a wood that had been sanded over and turned into a marvel to look at. The ceiling was seemingly exposed through a thick transparent glassing that reflected the rays of the sun down at its surroundings giving it the appearance of some, otherworldly realm.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt now would it honey." the Queen spoke turning her attention towards the King.

"Oh, very well then, but I shall assign the best of my-"

"D-dad if I can intervene! All I need is my personal guard with me."

"You can't expect that I will send the Princess of an entire nation with only one meassly guard?! No, if you want to do this it'll be how I say it'll be!"

The girl grew silent once again, and nodded her head with a big smile.

"Fine, fine! Now go frolic about or whatever it is you do at this hour. Just be ready to leave by tomorrow."

She was excited, she could hardly contain herself as her wings expanded and vigorously began moving.

"Thank you dad- your majesty!"

Her wings lifted her from the ground as she made flew with one quick motion away from her standing.

"No flying in the throne room young lady!"

She barely made out what her father had said. Her mind was full of all the things she would be seeing.

It wasn't anywhere elegant or fancy that she would be going. It was the ruins of the old human kingdom, Ostiz. She had overheard her father talking about working alongside the last human kingdom, Ducuria, to investigate the ruins. This was all probably a political move from their part. As she was well aware, the humans had a God working with them as a Hero, something she had grown fascinated over. In situations where she had gathered with other nations representatives, she overheard many of them trying to appeal to the human kingdom in one form or another. Everyone was trying to get on their good side at this point. The only ones she had seen missing from many of these events were the Elves and the representatives of a small nation of Goblins. In contrast, they, known as the Fay Sovereignty, were more than pleased to have finally achieved communication with the humans.

She opened her stat menu, in an attempt to see how she would look in comparison to a real Hero.

[Status Bar]

Name: Ivory 

LVL: 10

EXP: 289/4000

Title: Fairy Princess

Class:

HP: 72/72

Stamina: 65/65

Mana:100/100

Strength: 62

Endurance: 71

Intelligence: 98

Dexterity:75

Charisma:87

Wisdom: 92

"I've never met a Hero, much less a God, are these good enough?"