Chapter 56- Iatra's Throne

Edona glanced around nervously as she twirled on her fingers. She sat in the middle of an open wide space reflecting the start above them. Essentially, she sat on the top of the clouds, patiently waiting for the being who summoned her to speak to her. She gave a few more nervous glances, this time towards the being who sat on Celestia's throne. It was no other than Iatra herself, smiling back and humming with a tone of delight.

Iatra was not the type of being who showed herself around Celestia too often, she mostly maintained herself away from the eye of the other gods and ascended beings, almost if avoiding their stare. It wasn't hard to see why, her divine glow was without a doubt the brightest and purest thing among the other beings that resided in Celestia. Even more so, she had a elegant beauty about her that surpassed many of those around her. Her white long hair absorbed the glow of her divinity giving it a starry brightness to it. It flowed whenever she moved her head around as she often did, with great curiosity. Her white gleaming eyes looked gently at anyone who was caught starring back, and if you looked close enough, there was a gentle line of neon aqua blue around her iris. She resembled a young woman with a white robe and slight golden variation of lining on the design. She was taller than Edona by a few inches, but still small enough for beings like the God of Ordinance, who was a colossal in nature. There was a light glow of aura that emanated around her like a shield from the rest of the world around her, giving her an ethereal look to her image.

"How was your trip?"

Iatras voice, which sounded like sweet nectar, snapped Edona from her nervous trance as she glanced directly at her and frantically replied.

"I-I-it was fine G-goddes Iatra, I am s-s-sorry it took so long for my return!"

"Oh, I've told you many times to just call me Iatra, the formality make me think we're not friends."

"I'm...I'm sorry."

The next thing she knew, Iatras arms were carefully wrapped around her neck, leaving Edona shocked and in a state of perplex.

"I-Iatra, w-w-wha-"

She quickly unwrapped her arms around her and looked her directly in the eyes.

"Affection is a good way to release stress and is healthy for your mental state. I was being a little selfish but I'm hoping it helped you out as well!"

"U-ummm, it was...fine."

Iatra nodded her head and turned her back on her as she moved back to her original spot.

"I'm hoping Kami didn't give you any trouble."

"O-oh, so you know about that...."

"It's my job to know. Tell me, first impressions?"

"U-ummm...he comes across kind of...like a common average person...but the more you get to know him, the more you realize its that very same reason that he stands out."

"Oh?"

"Y-you know... most powerful beings carry around a weight of superiority or...some powerful aura as though they own the world, but he just appears..."

"A bit average, how delightful, hearing that makes me feel I was on the mark with my own conclusion of him as well!"

Iatra seemed pleased with herself as though she had been expecting that answer.

"...is there anything...else you would like to know?"

"That really depends, how much did he say you could tell me?"

"H-huh?"

Iatra shrugged and smiled as she sat down on her throne. It was almost floaty the way she moved herself around as though defying the gravity around her.