Chapter 14- Prince of Ostiz

[Status Bar]

Name: Hiromichi Ueno

Level: 32

EXP: 7845/40000

Title: God's Bud/Cave Dweller

Class: Beast Tamer

HP:948/948

Stamina: 1098/1098

Mana: 846/846

Strength: 1203

Endurance: 956

Intelligence:792

Dexterity: 1150

Charisma: 801

Wisdom: 763

"No, your royal highness, there's no information that validates Hiromichi Ueno's statement sir!"

A mage stood in front of the small crowd of people staring at the ongoing situation.

They had made their return from the vault with some rather surprising news. Hiromichi seemed to have recovered some semblance of his memory and realized that he was the son of the once King Akio and Queen Naomi. At least, this is what he claimed.

"I don't care what the status bullshit says I know who I am!"

"You claim to be deceased Prince Hiroki but there is no words to back your claim? What proof do you present us with."

Arborous who had seemed like the quieter relaxed figure was now stepping up to confront Hiromichi's declaration.

"Tch, what do you want me to do?! Get on my knees and beg for you to believe me?!" replied Hiromichi getting riled up.

The guards tensed up and seeing his state and gripped tightly on their weapons.

Arborous however simply chuckled and turned his attention towards a table near him as he pulled a pile of papers.

"Hiromichi Ueno, the alleged Wild Beast Tamer of the North...I've had the pleasure of meeting the Wild Beast Tamer of the West once and she was delight compared to this. I suppose the title has nothing to do with once personality. Let's see here...you were sought after across these lands once for treason against this fallen nation we stand on once, am I correct?"

"Th-that's bullshit I don't rem-"

"You've also been quite active after that, doing loads of dirty mercenary like work from stealing to kidnapping entire villages worth of people with them disappearing without a trace, does this ring a bell?"

"Tch....it's-"

"As of recent it was found that some of these causes you had done where towards the help of the God of Calamity, many of these people have been found later on, murdered from dark rituals performed in service of this cause. Were you aware of this?"

"I..."

Arborous placed the papers back in the table keeping his smile and patient tone towards Hiromichi.

"And now you expect us to believe that this man in paper, is the deceased Prince of this nation."

"I know it look's bad but you have to listen I know what I saw, these memories I can prove it I remember details about them that no one-"

"Oh? Do you hear that everyone, the lying criminal claims to know information that can't be proven about the royal family."

There was a low humming chuckle that spread across the tent as if mocking Hiromichi's words.