Chapter 57- New Title

"Haha, this is cool! You two know each other!" Asubi looked back and forth between Iatra and Kami as they stared each other down. "There's a story here I would LOVE to hear!"

Edona who felt even more confused now than when Kami had arrived carefully lowered her own eyes to the ground.

"Ngh...what is this sorcery! Release me this instant and I will show you the sharp end of my axe!" Eores struggled to move but simply remained in place, with one axe raised to the air and the other tightly grasped between the fingertips of his other hand.

Kami shook his head and exasperated before shrugging.

"Quite the lineup of deities you have here Iatra."

"They're not all here, there's a few more if you wish to see them?" she replied with great delight.

"No, I just wanted to talk."

"Oh, would you guys give us a second?" Iatra asked humbly as she glanced at the three gods.

"Y-yes!" Edona replied immediately as she started walking away in a hurry.

"But...this god has invaded our domain witho-"

"Can we discuss this later Eores ,please?"

He grumbled for a while but finally accepted. He felt his body being released from whatever held a tight grip on him. The last thing he did before disappearing was glare at Kami and declare out loud.

"A battle for another time, you and I have unfinished business now."

He vanished leaving only Asobi who let out a whistle and casually strolled over to where Edona had been sitting previously.

"Don't let it get to you! That guy just likes fighting a bit too much. What are we talking about the fellow celestial buddies?!"

He swayed back and forth with great excitement. It looked like Asobi had no intention of leaving, or was at least playing the whole situation off.

"Asobi..."

"Bah! I know Iatra I was just trying to be nosy! Fine I'll make sure no one else comes in here in the middle of your secret club talk! Bye!"

He also vanished as a coat of silence fell over the two remaining being that stared at each other for a while.

Iatra was the first to react as she ran up to Kami and nearly jumped into his arms as she laughed and hugged him.

"It feels so good finally being able to talk to you in person!"

Kami chuckled and returned the friendly hug as he swung her around a bit and excitedly replied.

"I'm actually still a bit stunned you're here, much more in a body of your own."

Iatra stepped a few feet away from him as she twirled around as if showing herself off in display.

"What do you think? A bit overboard?"

"Haha, no, I'm actually surprised, very good quality." he said carefully examining Iatra.

"Thank you! I knew you would come but my heart is still ready to burst, phew."

"Tell me about it's weird seeing my...well you, here."

The two exchange a few nervous laughs as Iatra raised her hand towards the throne of Celestia.

"Please, if you would-"

"No no, that's not mine anyhow. I'll just stand."

"Your shirt's a bit undone. I thought I told you to fix it up whenever it got messy." Iatra said as she carefully raised her hands towards Kami and adjusted his shirt.