Chapter 17- Bye

"Why exactly are you in that body again?" Kami whispered in a low tone at the apparent Princess Ivory who swung her arms back and forth with a feeling of glee.

"She was completely okay with it, everything I say and do is us, she somehow feels more empowered with me in here, and I do love me a fairy body, even more so I can come in contact with you but nothing will happen to us."

"Okay so what's REALLY the plan, I'm not happy with the idea of you burning off her soul because you want a fairy body, you could easily change your appearance so there must be something to it."

Ivory pouted and spun around for a bit before starring back at a curious Kami.

"Wouldn't it be smart to have a princess behind you in all this? Those guys will probably be angry that you snuck in here so having me here will help clarify that!"

"It just makes it look like we have a hostage. Do they even know she's missing?"

"Probably not, I've been sneaking out with her body and the guards are not allowed in unless requested by the princess herself or in case of an emergency."

Kami frowned at the thought of that.

A potential rogue Hero and his party could constitute as an emergency. He wasn't sure what his sister was up to taking over the Princess position once again but there was very little, he wanted to do about it. It would be a tragedy if she would burn the girl's soul but if it was true that she was capable of using Creation it might actually not come to that. Besides, it was better than having her walking around as herself potentially erasing things from existence.

Although she had displayed a minimal use of Creation, it was very likely that she was still getting a handle on it and any Void energy leaked inappropriately would create a chain reaction and slowly start erasing this Universe's existence. This meant despite wanting her out of the Princess body, it was probably a good idea to let her stay in there where the soul's essence kept her power bound.

"Like I said, don't worry about it, Arunai and I are okay with this, I mean Ivory and I are okay with this!"

Kami turned his attention towards the end of the room and noticed Hiromichi starring at the wall. They had found this room with a large platform through some rigorous work. Two knight creatures had emerged when they had tried to come in but Kami had easily dispatched them. From there they had made their way in and found this large room with nothing in it except the platform with multiple carvings on it.

Sayu silently glanced around the room, feeling somewhat a bit more comfortable with Kami's sister inside Ivory's body. No direct contact meant a lot less trouble for Creation and at the same time just not seeing her face made her fell a bit more relaxed. She still knew it was her in there but it was still a lot easier to deal with that the celestial being walking around at full power.

Thief who had recovered a bit more from her own existential crisis looked around as though she was interested in the glyphs and symbols that were engraved on the floor. In truth, every so often she would look over at Kami and immediately look away. She felt a bit embarrassed now that she had fully recovered about how he had seen her and was finding it hard to speak up or act like her usual self.

"Tch are you sure we should have left Himari back there to guard? She's just a kid dude I don't think that was very smart!" yelled out Hiromichi.

"It's fine, I gave her a little something extra in case she needs to use it, Alruin should be the only threat outside these walls but I can't exactly tell if what I gave her will be good enough. Speaking of which here you go."