Chapter 19- Nation's Finest

"There is our fourth city."

Shi casually walked over green pasture of grass over the hill and stared down at the large city ahead. It looked as though it would take a few hours walk to reach. His eyes wandered just a bit closer and noticed a large line of trops in the distance over the city's front. They were more than likely a retaliation strike to his own.

Shi smirked at the idea of simply striking them down in one hit but the sounds of the marching army behind him stopped him on his tracks. He already knew he was more than capable of conquering this nation on his own, but this was a show of good faith to the Elven people. To have them see that thanks to him their own power had increased and nothing would be able to face their incoming strikes. In essence, the Zasshu Union was simply a test of their abilities when they would wage war on the human kingdom of Ducuria which they so much loathed.

[Status Bar]

Name: Shi (Passive 56%)

LVL: 32

EXP: 4542/40000

Title: Brother Complex Entity/ Runaway Death

Class: Death

HP: 0/0

Stamina: 103,639/103,639

Mana: 103,639/103,639

Strength: 103,639

Endurance: 103,639

Intelligence: 103,639

Dexterity: 103,639

Charisma: 103,639

Wisdom: 103,639

"My passive grows stronger the more death there is, I might actually be stronger than my brother based around my skill and abilities in this world."

He clenched onto his fist and glared at the city full of life. Soon that would come to an end, and Death would rule this land as well.

"I need more, if I'm going to defeat him, I need more..."

The army slowly advanced past him as the dark shadows loaming over the sky followed closely behind them.

Marie and the Reaper stepped up next to him and stared at the slow progression of the troops.

"Once we dealt with this city we can advance towards their capital. There will be a few villages and terrains to overcome in the way but nothing we can't handle." spoke the girl.

"I don't know if there should be so much death to accomplish your goal..." Marie spoke as her eyes locked onto the mighty force of thousands of men marching forward.

"This is to create the perfect world Marie remember that. With no fear of death, mortality will be a thing of the past. My presence shall fuel everyone and give a new meaning to life, don't forget. Besides only those who oppose us will have a taste of my embrace. Those mortals who still wish to maintain their pitiful existence are free to do so. They will eventually die and soon see that my embrace is nothing to fear."

She nodded her head and accepted his words.

The last three cities had easily been taken down in the last few days. There had been no casualties within their own troops but the same could not be said of the enemies. They had lost almost everyone who opposed him. A single soldier was capable of handling waves of opposition on its own.

The average level of these troop members were now around level thirty to forty. The more advance ones reached as far as fifty. The general which he had personally assigned to lead over this entire military farmed enough to reach level sixty on his own. An impressive feat indeed, one Shi had to commend.