Chapter 63- Say and Kami

[Status Bar]

Name: Kami

Lvl:32

EXP:36721/40000

Title: Goddess of All/ Runaway Goddess

Class: God

HP: 72000/72000

Stamina: 72000/72000

Mana: 72000/72000

Strength: 72000

Endurance: 72000

Intelligence: 72000

Dexterity: 72000

Charisma: 32

Wisdom: 72000

"What is it my sweet Kami?"

A concerned male voice stepped in front of the dazed goddess whose eyes where fixed upfront.

The sound of his voice snapped her back to her sense as she looked down at the worried expression in Say's face.

"You're always so dramatic Say, I was looking at my stats in this world. I'm not particularly as strong as I hoped to be."

"You could change that, could you not?"

"Yeah but that's just cheating."

Kami hopped around the outskirts of the city of Alzel. The winds where fresh and the skies clear, giving her a perfect opportunity to wander around the outside walls of the city without much to worry.

"Truly a humble thing to make your appearance so fragile, even ditzy!"

Kami stopped and looked at Say with a hurt expression.

"Y-you know you've been a real jerk with your back handed compliments since we came to this Universe!"

"N-no! I am truly just trying to exalt your magnificent capacity to fool others with your personality."

Kami had heard enough as she lifted her hand towards Say and angrily yelled.

"Polymorph!"

Say could feel his body changing almost instantly as his line of sight grew lower and lower. His legs had become shorter and his arms touched the ground only to shape into a second pair of legs. His outfit ripped as his once peak performance body turned a bit large than normal. His skin began changing along with the shape of his face. He grew longer ears and the eyes began separating.

[Polymorph Complete]

Kami looked contently at her work as she stuck her tongue out and said in a mocking tone.

"If you're going act like an ass, you're going to look like one too!"

Say stood on all four legs now blinking as he glanced up at Kami and tried talking. All that came out was a neigh. It was high pitched and screechy making him almost instantly close his mouth in disgust from his own sound.

"What's happening?!"

Kami walked towards Say and tapped his forehead as she mumbled.

"Connection."

He didn't feel anything on his side as he once more neighed and stopped halfway through.

"Kami, p-please what is the meaning of this?!"