Chapter 12- Fear

"See I can use both now!"

The  girl held her two hands up demonstrating her usage of strength. In one  hand there was an orb with a dark violet tint to it that looked to bend  the light around it leaving a blacked-out  layer. On the other it was a more intense orb of glowing light that  emancipated an aura of light and tranquility. These were the essence of  the two sides between Kami and herself and she was now able to use both  to a degree.

Kami who was standing and observing from behind Sayu simply nodded his head with great happiness.

"Your Creation feels a bit weak but I can sense it, that's really something. Still, you're lacking behind me."

In response  Kami lifted his hand as three small orbs appeared floating on the palm  of it. It was the same two similar orbs she held and an additional dark one with a dreary  aura of despair around it. He began closing the grip of his hand  forcing the orbs closer together as they mixed and mashed together  creating a slightly bigger one with a mixture of all three combined.

"I  didn't come to show off! I came to tell you I can be in Creation now  without affecting it negatively. Is that what you have to say after  seeing me for so long?"

Sayu seemed to be fuming almost glaring at the girl in front of her as the two of them casually talked around her who stood in between them like a wall.

"So, what's the deal here, what's with the glowing orbs and who the hell is she?" Hiromichi spoke finally stepping up to the plate.

"Oh, this. I wouldn't worry about it, just something between her and I, this here is my-"

He  stuttered for a second there. He had always said he lived far away  somewhere in this world but he never really pointed out where. He had  let Hiromichi and a petrified Thief know that he was a human that became  a God as an excuse to hide his identity. Would it be suspicious if he  didn't name a place where he came from?

She stepped up to the plate seeing Kami's faltering sentence and spoke up.

"'Sister' titled, not choice, from the Zenithal Dynasty. Heard of the beaches of the Qualram Region? We're from a small village named Beseith."

Kami looked at her in awe as she winked back.

It appears she had come prepared with a backstory to her arrival. Was her intension at some point to walk around this world as herself?

"Shit that's far, I'm not even sure how that name rings a bell. Heard it somewhere before. Damn though Kami's sister huh?"

Hiromichi tried playing it off but he closely eyed her from head to toe.

"Why are there so many girls around you so damn... agh, forget it, the princess seems a bit out of it Kami think we should head back? Why would you ask a Princess to head to the frontline and more importantly what kind of f'ed up nation allowed this?!Not to mention Thief's unreachable right now! Wanna snap her out of it?"

In truth, Kami was sure that she had snuck out once more and nobody from the Fay Sovereignty knew that she was here; as for the Thief dilemma.

"I'll talk to Thief right now. I just want to-"

The Princess who had recovered from her state stumbled forward and stared up at Kami.

His face flashed through her thoughts as a flood of memories came forth. Everything  she remembered felt strange to her. She could remember doing everything  up to this point. When she got on the escort carriage, when she arrived  at the ruins, when she met Kami and was so nervous to speak to him that  she felt her heart would burst out. When she snuck out of the tent to  try and find Kami, torturing Laurrel.