Chapter 46- Gearing Up

Name: Kami

Lvl:35

EXP:152/49000

Title: God of All/Runaway God

Class: God

HP: ∞

Stamina: ∞

Mana: ∞

Strength: ∞

Endurance: ∞

Intelligence: ∞

Dexterity: ∞

Charisma: 36

Wisdom: ∞

"...Anyone care to explain?"

Tanaya stared with a startled expression at the figure who sat on the ground before them. She blinked a few times and read over the stats a few times, making sure that it wasn't some sort of mistake. Sure enough though, they read exactly the same no matter how many times she looked over them.

"About?" asked Hiromichi who stood next to her, patiently waiting for Kami.

"T-the stats, they're not fake I've checked for falsified data and he's... who is he?"

Although her voice and bearing where of someone who was calm, she could feel her chest tighten and her hands jittering. There was very little things she had ever faced that would make her lose composure and whoever this was, would be one of them if someone didn't explain what was going on.

Sayu simply glanced between Kami and the others without muttering a word. Even though she was still feeling a bit confused now that here essence had been messed with, she still had a sense of duty. Kami had wanted to keep his true nature a secret and she wasn't going to reveal it. She thought it was funny how much easier it was to follow that now that she didn't feel so compelled to follow his every order than when she had the obsession with being near Kami all the time.

Kami on the other hand simply flipped through books as the small little Witch Doll which he had summoned to help him sat next to him as well, flipping through the books as best it could. The Witch Doll was small and the books where almost oversized compared to it so it struggled a bit to keep the book in place on its lap as it slipped a few times. He finally glanced up at them and smiled brightly.

"The stats have you a bit confused, it's real don't let it bother you too much."

"That's not possible, there's another explanation, th-this is some...God illusion I can't see or something." Tanaya replied feeling her cool demeanor slip a bit.

Kami shook his head and shifted his eye sight back on the books.

"Believe what you must, I rather not force the whole Creator ideology on you guys..." he mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

"The what?" Hiromichi questioned as he rubbed the back of his head in confusion

Sayu frowned and wonder what was going on. He had been adamant about not revealing who he was and now he was casually throwing out words that might reveal his nature without a care in the world.

"The game's changed a bit Sayu, I don't exactly have time to worry about what others perceive me as." Kami replied as though reading her thoughts.

"What exactly has changed?"

"Ahh, well unfortunately my sis is here and so is Shi, I am rather adamant that my leisure time has come somewhat to an end and I have to do a bit of clean up. However, I still want to do this fair game with my sweet dysfunctional family."