Chapter I

(Note: If ever to happens your a male and reading this just change "her" and "she" as "him" and "he". When it comes to clothing you can change it.)

Chapter I
"Ahhh!!!" 

   Someone yelled in the distance making three pasta get curious of the yelled. "What. Was. That?" ask the pale killer. 

"A yell of someone begging for mercy" said the second pasta who also known as the link look-a-like. EJ punch Ben on his shoulder "seriously Ben" he said. The three pasta then heard another yell but in came from a different person this time. 

"Should we check it out?" ask Jeff who was cleaning his bloody knife. Three of them just finish there killing spree and was about to go back. There curiously get the best of them and followed the noise. 

"Came little one, it's time for play time" then followed by a girl shouting. 

"Y/n please. I'm just doing what they told me to. I don't want to tell them the tru-th, they for-ce me to s-ay it" said a girl whose voice was cracking at the end. "Help!" the little girl yelled for help. The three pasta went through the Slender forest wanting to find what was the whole yelling about. 

"I smell something" said EJ as he sniff through the air finding a sense of blood "follow me". Ben and Jeff then followed EJ as they made to a clearing. They hid behind a boulder peeking through. 

"Sorry little one but play time is now over" said a girl who was wearing a black hood, short, battle boots and she was wearing a mask like Toby's. 

"Holy moly. She's hot" Ben said receiving a punch at his back. "Quit it Link!" Jeff said and looking back at the scene in front of them. 

The girl was not alone as four more of them cornered the little girl. The girl then hold a gun and pointed it at the girl's head and shoot her directly at her head. Blood spattered everywhere and the little girl skin soon faded it's normal color with her pupils slowly faded up. 

"Whoa" the three pasta formed a 'O' shape on the mouth but they didn't see everything they saw. 

"Alright guys, time to head back" the girl said as the four people who help corned the girl then became souls and went to the girl body. The three pasta was speech less. 'There just souls!' was the thought of surprise in the three pasta's mind. The girl then sense someone near her and quickly went running away from the three pasta.

Edit Date: April 6, 2020