Chapter XXVI

Eyeless Jack POV

   We all made it to the peak of the mountain where a debris of stones bones are on the ground. The bones seems to be guards men from two tribes as they were both have different torn up clothing their body. A gain tall tower was seen at the very far back where you can only notice the sky was red-ish with black. Lightning strike from the sky to the ground every minutes and thunder roaring from t he sky.  All the plants was burned and dry, even the soil's loss it's nutrients. 

"What sh**ty place are we?" 

"A kingdom smile face." Jane replied sending a joking smile to him. Jeff look at her in disapprove. Looking towards Seed Eater's back their was where Rex and Sanity laying hoping still breathing. 

Walking towards them I notice the close eyes of Savage and a weak breathing Rex. I suddenly react seeing the dry skin of Savage, her ski  ripping out her body with mouth gape open as she was breathing.   

"Savage stay awake!" I said getting the other's attention. They are went towards us seeing them in a state of dying.

"What is happening to her?"

"Wasn't she bleeding? Their are several deep torn flesh, even the open gash on her face isn't bleeding out!" 

"Jack, p-pull th-e a-arow." Rex said quietly, weak shown on his voice. I told everyone to give them space and I lifted Savage and place her to the ground with her back pressing to Seed Eater's body. I rip off the cloth of the sleeve of my jacket and grip onto the arrow. 

Without hesitation he pulled out the arrow with blood dripping onto the bevel part of the arrow head. I quickly wrap the long cloth and stop the now bleeding chest of Savage that is luckily didn't stab her at the heart.

"Where's *cough* Relvet?" ask Rex. I look back and saw his eyes. He look on so much pain and dozen of fear. Rake who was beside him all the time  walk towards him. 

"We are going to find her." he said quietly to him. 

"Savage?" he ask. He look down on the ground seeing a almost half dead Savage on the ground. His eyes now have a different showing inside. Hate and Betrayed. 

"I can sure you she is going to be fine." I said. Then Savage started to shout loudly. Everyone started to surround her trying to wake her up..

"Savage!" 

"Dude wake up!" 

"Don't go to sleep!" 

"Don't do this to us." 

Your POV

I herd them all trying to wake me out from my yelling out the tremendous pain around me. I can only see was the event of my mother, father, and younger brother dead scene over and over again. I covered my ears and close my eyes not wanting to see the events happening over and over and over again. As if I was lock in hell, torturing me for my guilt.

"Let me out... Let me out!!" I yelled over and over again. 

"What's happening?!" someone yelled ask somewhere. I try to feel anyone's near me but the only thing I can sense and smell was blood and someone drowning in their own blood.

No one POV

"Savage is not only disappearing like us, they are going to be erase from existence." Sanity who was already awake and trying to speak. She was being carried by the back by Zero. Her eyes was the same as your eye color with the same skin toned. She turned once more into her soul form and went deeply inside her body possessing her. She came back hitting a boulder that was 2 feet away from them. She groan in pain and a blood was dripping onto her nose and mouth.