Chapter VII

Chapter VII
   "Creepy" Relvet said. 

"Agreed" Rex agreed so as me, we all look at Hider. 

"Relvet, Rex you two need to go to Y/n's body. The people here is not what you think they be." Both Relvet and Rex just sigh and went to there soul form and went inside my body. I look at Hider to see a face that felt sadness. I went beside him and hug him. 

"Don't be sad H, I think he will miss you" I said and I felt arms wrap around me. 

"I wish you could be right." he said. We broke the hug. "Remember call me Ace." I nod and he teleport both of us inside the Mansion seeing a huge living room with people that is not normal. They all look at us and in one blink they all had their weapons on their hands aiming at us. 

"Who the Fuck are you!" said a pale guy. 

"I'm Ace. This is Savage. We are here not to harm you all by seconds but to see Slender himself." Ace said. 

"Sorry hun but his out. For as for you two, GET them!" said a pale woman and they all charge at us. I look at Savage as he grab me shoulder and teleport us behind them. 

"Where are they?! You cowards show your self!" said the pale boy. The link look-alike look at us and yell. "There they are!" making everyone look at us confuse. 

"How did you got there?!" said a the pale guy. 

"Look! We came here for not to fight but to talk!" I said "If you all don't stop, we will hurt you painfully!" saying the last word with a growl.

BANG!

"You two againts us! Ahahaha.. You make me laugh little one." yelled a monochrome clown. I look at Ace. 

"We have no choice pal" I said to him. 

He sigh "Alright punks! Don't say we don't warned you all." he then rip off his shirt making it sleeveless and grab his weapon which was a large kitchen knife and charge to them. "Charge!!" they said and one by one they charge at Hider. 

"Hey punk! You ready to be wrong!" "I hope your right cause this will be painful" my eyes then turned black so as my hair and grab a gun. I charge at them with a fearless face.

"It's play time."

No one POV
The whole mansion was loud. Pasta versus you and Hider was getting intense. Pass 2 mins and few pasta was already pass out. You where running towards a wall with 5 pasta following you behind. You jump placing your feet on the wall and do a black flip and point your gun at the five pasta's arm and legs making them feel pain. 

"Always look where your running to." you said. 

"It's my turn kitty!" said a red haired man also named was Jason the Toy maker. 

"Try me" Y/n said and strated to fight him using her claws. 

At Hider's fight he was fighting Ben, Lost Silver and Jeff. "You better back off cause it's game over for you." said Ben as electric wire was floating beside him and charge at Hider. 

He dodge every single wire and cut them into pieces with his knife. He jump 5 feet off the ground aiming his knife at his back hurting Jeff who was about  going to stab Hider at his back but failed. 

"Jeff!" Liu said seeing his little brother coughing blood. He went running towards Hider while Hider was figthing Ben and Lost Silver. Y/n saw Liu going to Hider.

"Hider!" you yelled but you were stab at your leg. You fall and blood was dripping down your leg.

"Argh". 

"It's over hun." said Jane and raise her knife above your head. "Don't. Go. To. Sleep" she whispered to you. You look at her with a smile and started to laugh. "Don't think so hun" and punch her on the side so hard that she hit two of Hider's fighting with, quickly run towards Liu and using your claws you scratch his face making a scar near his mouth as it bleeds and he back away. 

"You alright?" he nod. 

"Thanks" Hider said. You then turned to your cat form and climb a wall to the ceiling greeting Puppeteer on the process. "Gotcha" he said and golden strings then came out of his finger tips towards you. 

Grabbing a golden string and use it to swing towards Puppeteer but a string wrap around your waist making your grip loss as more strings wrap around you squeezing you. You hold the pain. You turned back into a human making it heavier for Puppeteer and drop you. You landed on top perfectly hitting someone below you. 

"Thanks for catching me!" you said and look at the ceiling and aimed your gun to him but be dodge the bullets.

'Crap. No more bullets' you said to yourself and drop the gun. "It's useless anyway." and jump off and uses Relvet soul making your eyes turned to blood red as bloody tears coming out your eyes. A mouth guard appeared.

"My turn." Relvet said and flames appeared at her hands. "Burn in hell, Puppet!" and throw it towards Puppeteer making him loss his grip on the ceiling.

Hider is fighting both of the Jacks. "Have I seen you before?" said Eyeless Jack. 

"Don't know. Did we...?" with a smirk plastered on Hider's face and teleport behind EJ and swing his knife but LJ caught him "I'm still here you know" and throw him making him hit a wall. He stand up. 

"That's enough!" he yelled, he then run towards LJ tossing his knife so fast that it hit LJ on his cloth as it stick on the wall. "Y/n play time is over!" he yelled. 

You/Relvet herd you. "Play. Time. Is Over kiddo" and throw a giant ball of flame so fast that Puppeteer haven't time to dodge it and hit him making him fall. Y/n catch him and throw him again and kick him making it to hit the other pasta.

"Savage is my name and I'm the top of my game." and turn back to her normal form. Every pasta was knock out. Either from the pain or from fighting, but mostly pain. "Don't mess with usss" you hiss and turn to Hider seeing him all sweaty. 

"Let's go. This is just a waste off time." he said. You followed him to the door but the door soon open revealing a slender figure wearing a black tuxedo , red tie and has no facial fixtures. Beside him was two little girls.

"What happened to my Mansion!!" he yelled a ear piercing tone. Everyone covered their ear but you didn't. He look at both of you and already know what happened. He sigh and snap his slender finger and the mansion was back to normal. "Everyone clean yourself up!, then go to the living room for a meeting. Sally and Lazari go to your room. Ace and Savage came to my office, now!" he said with anger on his tone as he disappeared.

Savage POV
"Came." Hider said as I followed him to a two large wooden door. He knock hearing a 'came in' as we went in.

Edit date: April 6, 2020