Chapter XXIII

Chapter XXIII

Noone POV

   You were running through the forest dodging trees, rocks and animal on your way. You were on full speed and not even one of the soul you have yet to found. You have no time to go back to the mansion thinking that when you head back, one step in you are going to disappear. 

"Relvet! Sant! Rex!" you called but no answered. You yell their name again and again and again. You went further deep on the forest almost falling of several cliff while running. "Where are you guys!" Knowing they will also disappear from existence with out a body they will vanish soon.

You keep on running, even if your tired you refuse to take a break.  Your legs are getting tired but force them to keep on running. Your voice is getting sore from yelling but keep on yelling. 

"I can't just disappear like this!" Your mind is only set on finding them. "Savage!" you stop on your track and grip hold of your weapon. 

"Who's there! Show yourself coward!" you yelled. You get your guard up and listen to your surroundings. 

"Savage where are you?" You stayed in your place. Looking around seeing someone on behind the tree. You headed on a different direction and went around jump on a tree. You landed your feet on it's branch and swing towards a tree where someone was is hiding. "Savage!" you keep your pace and keep on swinging tree to tree. You stop at the tree to see Sanity.

"Sanity!" She look up seeing you. 

"Savage!" she yelled. You came down the tree and hug her tightly. 

"I'm so glad to see you." you said and tears running down you. She broke the hug a minute later. 

"Savage, you have no more time. If we can't find the two other souls you will perish, forever!" 

"I know. Can you return to me so we won't perish." you said. 

"Even if I am with you, it won't work. Your existence in this world is too long. You need them both." 

"How about you! You'll perish!" 

"I won't perish, remember, I'm your soul. I can't disappear that easily." she said. You nodded and you two go and find Relvet and Rex. 'Give us more time.'

(Back at the Mansion)
"We have to do something. His disappearing!" Rake was being hold back away from his new friend. "Slender! Let me help him!" Rake said. Slender was there standing behind Rake looking at Rex. 

"Sorry child I can't. What if you started to disappear when you touch him." he was worried about and don't know what is happening. Everything was going way to fast, now they have a new problem. He can't let them be hurt or be disappear into existence. 

"What's going on?" Zalgo appeared. He saw Rake was being hold away from someone. He saw Slender behind him not doing anything. He walk towards him while Slender was space out, thinking of a way to make Rex not disappear. He look where everyone is looking and saw Rex laying there hopeless. 

'His disappearing.' He thought. Everyone started to ask question in how to stop it. Zalgo kept on looking at Rex. He was staring at him. 

"Zalgo..." he said in a whispered voice. 

"..H-help." he said again. Zalgo herd him and walk towards him. Slender stop him.

"My friend, it's alright." he said. Slender didn't know what to do. If he will let his friend go and touch Rex or not. Zalgo took off Slender hand off his shoulder and walk towards Rex. He kneel down.

"Help me.

.

.

.

.

.

.. father." he said. Zalgo was hold back in shock. Everyone went quite. 

"What?" Zalgo ask. Rex look at him and showed a mark on his palm. 

"That's a symbol of a royalty in a kingdom." Zalgo said. 

"I'm the son of Queen Mary." Rex said while showing the symbol of the his kingdom. Zalgo was took back by his words and kept quite. 

"Ho-ow did you know I'm your father?" ask Zalgo. 

"It was before we died. Were the kingdom was still standing. I was walking through the hallways of the palace finding finding. We were playing find the royal inside the castle. While I was searching for her I her mom talking inside the meeting room. It was Sunday so mom has no meeting however, if there was a war coming. I peek through inside seeing mom holding her blade while talking to a man. I can't clearly see who is this man, only I recognize his voice. It cold and scary like it was a demon. Mom look at the door, quickly running away but mom caught me using her power and flew me towards her. I was shacking that time, I was scared to be yelled at but mom didn't, yet she let me see whose this man is. The man went out and I saw you. I was still young back then that's why you don't remember us. You left us when we are still young and never came back until a war came on between my mom's kingdom and the hunters." Rex explained.

 "You are Renzy Kateholin?" Rex nodded. "I change my name to Rex making for the Hunter think me and your daughter Rena are dead." Zalgo look at him and hug him. 

"Son?" he whislered and started. "I'm sorry." Zalgo said. He then carried Rex into his arm and look at everyone. "We need to find my daughter." He ordered.

Meanwhile on a mountain far away from the everyone else is Relvet throwing fire balls everywhere in anger. She didn't care about her disappearing knowing she is worthless as ever. She was heartbroken to think twice on what she was doing. 

'If Hider will exchange me for that girl then I shouldn't have even love him!' Anger. She keep on throwing fire balls everywhere on the mountain burning plants and surrounding animals and hurting them. 'It's not even a day we hang out and this is what I will get?!' 

She arrive on the top and saw a destroyed kingdom. She went in and walk around taking out all of her anger. 

"Mom, you shouldn't have die! Father should have died! He left us! We shouldn't have been ths way." she cried in agony. Anger and sadness mix in her voice. She walk on what use to be the garden of the palace. Everything was destroyed into shred and into pieces like her heart breaking into pieces.

Walking through the garden seeing what was left of it. "Why does that day even have to came? We didn't do anything wrong." she sited on a bench on what was left of it. Sitting on it she remember the day her and her father came out to play.

- Memory -
"Daddy! Please play with me. Pleassee." beg the young princess. 

"Sure." Her dad happily lead her outside the castle to the garden. "Want to play here?" he ask her daughter. 

"Whatever you want daddy. Were you go, I'll go." she smiled sweetly and they started walking. They seated on the bench and started talking on how there day was. "Brother and I played and he accidentally ruined the cake in the kitchen." she said. Her father look at her. 

"So you two are the little destroyer that did that." 

"It was an accident. We didn't mean to do it." Her father started tickling her making her to laugh. 

"Daddy!! Stop! Ahahahah!"

- End of Memory -

"Dad why? Why do have to leave us?"

Edit Date: April 9, 2020