Chapter XIV

Chapter XIV
  Heading out and walk directly towards Slender office. Knocking twice before going in. 

"Hey Boss. I'm going out." you said and close the door only to be stop. You felt someone behind you. "What is it?" you ask. 

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Slender said. You went in as the door close shut. "When are you going to tell them?" 

"Tell them what?" 

"Don't act you don't know Savage. You know they will found out soon about your past." You keep quite thinking. 

"I can just keep it to myself. If I tell them they will think I'm crazy. Losing memories, being control by souls, isn't that crazy to tell them." 

"Savage, they were slowly going grown into you. You been leaving here for two days now and I wanted everyone to know each other."  You sigh and drop off your hood appearing two cat ears. 

"Alright. I'm going to tell them but I am not going to tell them about the souls and this form. I'm going to tell them tomorrow after breakfast about my past that I only remember." 

"Great, your dismiss." he said. You smiled and went out using the window running cat speed towards a small town.

~~ After your killing spree ~~
"That was fun. We even have enough money to get what we what." you said. Sanity came out your body same as the two other souls making your form back to normal. They went to the dead body and claimed their food, eating their souls. 

"For a lost soul and a revengeful soul, you eat souls for food." 

"Were souls Y/n. This is what we eat." You rolled your eyes and went down from the boulder and started heading back. The souls followed you. You were walking a head of them when Sanity went beside you.

"Hey Y/n I won't be with you for a couple of hours." 

"Why? Where are you going?" 

"Listen I can't stay here any longer. Just, I'll be back before dark." 

"Hope you know what your doing." 

"Yeah yeah." as she disappear. 

"Where's Sanity going?" Rex ask. 

"Somewhere." You three continue walking almost to the Slenderman's Mansion. 

"Are you going to tell them?" Relvet ask. 

"We need help by doing that we need their trust." They went inside your body making you back into a half cat. You keep your pace when you heard a twig snap. You look behind you to see no one. You keep walking sensing someone following you hearing footsteps. You keep on looking back. 

'Run' one of the souls said as you started to run. You look back to see the hunters following you.

"Witch!!" the leader yelled. You keep running passing animals and traps. "For 100 years of hunting we got you now!" guns were being shoot behind you. You dodge them when you step on a bear trap making you shout in pain. You tried to escape only to make it to get worst. 

"This is for our people who died searching for you." 

"Raphaela." you said in a weak voice. 

"My brother died cause of your mother back in that cliff! You will now suffer the pain he had but slowly." she started laughing. You keep on breaking the bear trap. "Trying to escape ey *pfft* blind her." she order. Two men came towards you holding a knife. You keep a eye watch for them. You started to run as you fall back seeing chains wrap around your free leg. 

'Y/n we need Slenderman to know.' Rex suggest. 

"No, if you told him he will let the pasta to see you." 

'That doesn't matter. Your life is way important than our identity.' Relvet said. 

"Talking to yourself? Your crazier than your father." As she said that two souls went out your body as Relvet went to her human form wearing the same cloth as she started throwing fire balls towards the two men. 

"What are those!" the 1st man ask dodging her attacks. 

"That is her power. Witch Craft, everyone.. Attack!" as her army started to bring out their weapon. You keep on breaking the chains off. You uses your weapon to get free. You were almost free when you were started to be pulled towards the hunters. 

"Relvet help!" you yelled. You try to hold on to the pain. 

"Y/n!" she yelled as she throw the fireballs towards  a girl that is pulling the chains. The girl dodge every single of it then throw knife towards Relvet direction giving her scratches on her skin. 

"Sis!" Rex yelled as he keep on attacking he uses his power and attacking the hunters. He went towards her sister. They both look at you to see you where almost to pass out from pain. 

"Make a path for me." Relvet ordered. Rex swing his hand as a strong wind blow of the hunters. Relvet went straight running towards you as she keep on throwing fireballs to the girl. 

'I know I saw her before. Where?' 

"Nice try F**kers!" and started to throw bombs. 

"Watch out!" you said. Relvet dodge them but got hit by the last one sending her hitting her brother. "Guys!" you said but was to late when they put a shack over you and tied you in a tree. The hunters started to put fire surrounding you. 

"Rex we need to get backup." Relvet said. Rex didn't have a choice, both soul went to their original form and flew away going back to the mansion. They knew they won't last if they dont save Y/n on time.

Sanity POV
I was walking in a city using other body. My spirit isn't that powerful like Rex and Relvet. My spirit is suit to any human being. Walking inside a apartment going to the top floor knocking one of the door. 

"Hey Trends." as I said that I was pulled inside and tied up. 

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" I rolled my eyes at him. 

"It's me silly." his 'face' still looking at me. I sigh "Sanity. Your old pal." 

"Sanity?" 

"The one and only." as I said that I was pulled into a hug. "Miss you to Trends... but can you get this chains." He started to free me. 

"Where's Y/n? Is she still a little kid?" 

"She's already 120's or something. I lost count but that is not why I am here." 

"Then what do you want? Clothes?" 

"Seriously.. but no. I'm here to let you know that it is time for that 'plan' of ours." He stop on what he was doing and look at me. 

"Does Arina already-" I cut him of by nodding. 

"She was killed by the Hunters. Y/n is the only one that is left. You, Arina and me are the only one who knows about this plan. Since Arina is gone it's time for the plan to work." 

"When did she died?" 

"Centuries ago. No one knew about it until now. Remember Trends, no one must know about the plan."

Edit Date: April 8, 2020