Chapter XX

Chapter XXI

"Hey boss." Wave Savage who just woke up.

"Your in a good mood." Slender said cooking breakfast.

"We talk to Ace yesterday."

"Ever since you said to call him, how can you two call each other?" He ask.

"I gave him a little communicator too." He nod. Savage grab a glass and pour some water. "I can cook. You need some help-"

"I have it under control."

"No, I insist sir... here." Savage took the knife that Slender was using and continue to cut the bread into half perfect right triangles. Slender smiled and took went to cook the other dishes.

Savage and Slender are talking while preparing breakfast to everyone. "Who eats Salad on breakfast?" ask Savage while making waffles for Toby.

"My brother, Trender. He said he is on a diet. I don't even know why he need to diet."

"His your brother, he has his reason." then you continue, "I've been watching him pulling other pasta from his room. When the pasta came out they are wearing more different, more fashionable clothes." Slender laugh making you smiled.

"I'm glad that I was able to join the Creepypasta."

"We are always happy to make you here my dear." you gave him a thumbs up.

You and Slender was getting the table ready. He set out the foods while Savage put out the plates and utensils. Moments later the all of them came down and sit in their respective chair. Savage was standing on the counter watching them.

"Aren't you eating with us?" LJ ask looking at you.

"I am still not uncomfortable eating with you guys."

"Oh came on. You been with us for this few days, you should be comfortable with us now." KageKao said.

"I've never been eating with anyone for my pass life. Next time I promise I will join you guys."

"Pinky promise." Said Sally walking towards you holding out her pinky. 'Strange, Sally mostly avoiding me.' You intertwined your pinky finger to her.

"Pinky promise." Sally accept it and went back to her chair. You grab the container that is full of souls and took the plate with your food on the kitchen and headed to your room.
------------
"Savage wanna play with us?" Judge Angel ask from the living room.

"Sure, I will just going to finish washing this." Heading towards the kitchen seeing Slender washing the dishes. "Aren't you a hardworking boss. You do this everyday?" you ask and put the dishes on the sink with the others.

"No, it's just my turn to wash the dishes."

"You guys really did remind me of my childhood past, well..on what's left of it."

"You still don't remember your past?" Shocking your head. Looking up towards Slender you took of your mouth guard and hood knowing that they already knew what you look like.

"I have a feeling that I have a past that I don't want to look back. I have a new life now as a killer." Slender put his hand over your shoulder and kneel down to your height.

"They now know about the souls and what you look like but they still don't know who you are from where you came from. Are you sure your not bothered to tell them on what you can remember?" Slender said.