Chapter XXX

Masky was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Soon after that everyone in the mansion was heading down still looking all worn out. He placed the last dish on the table and sited on his seat. Their were few seats that was left unoccupied same with the master chair on the very end of the table. 

They all started eating peacefully., no one was fighting, swearing, talking, even doing some knife tricks on the table. Some pasta was looking around feeling as if something was missing from the breakfast table.

"Where the other 6?" ask Judge Angel looking at the spaces left on the table. Toby's plate with pancakes was uneaten with his seat missing him. Their were no glares going on the table. Their were no clicking of camera anywhere. 

"Masky, you the one cook the breakfast. Where are the others?" ask Bloody Painter munching onto his food. 

"They were bored out so they decided to play a game inside BEN's world." he said.

"Eh? Wouldn't Slender came in looking for them?" Laughing Jack ask unwrapping anther candy from his plate. 

"Slender said it's our day-off. We can do whatever we want minus the destruction of the mansion, being loud near Ace's room, and being caught by the FBI." Masky said taking out his plate placing them in the sink before heading to the living room.

"Day-off?" ask Lazari from her seat. "Slender don't do that stuff." she added.

"Something is missing here, right now there should be something unexpected going to happen." said Zero and started thinking. They all just didn't bother to search for something or someone missing and they continue to eat peacefully for the first time. 

The entrance door smash opened hitting the wall making few of them to jump from their seat from surprise. "See, what did I tell you guys? Something is missing." Zero said taking one more bite before heading to the living room seeing  now widely opened door. The breeze from the outside went in sending cold air inside the mansion. 

"It's just the stupid wind Zero." Judge Angel said and close the door. She grab the door knob and push it back hardy making sure it won't be opened from the strong wind again. 

"Judge, did you change your clothes yesterday?" Bloody Painter ask the "Judges of Chaos" seeing a spot of blood in her white dress that was reaching her thighs. She look below seeing a spot of blood on it. She look back at the door seeing the door knob was dripping blood and it soak the floor below it. 

"Told you, unexpected things always happens here." Zero said behind her. They look closer to it and it seems that it was one of their human killer blood on the door knob. 

"Who do you think it is?"

"Who are the human killers here?"

"Basically half of the Creepypasta population is considered to be human. Minus the eyes of some of us, including you ." Zero pointing the fact of Judge Angel's pure black eyes. 

"Masky is the only one who first finish his breakfast." Lazari said. "Where is Masky?" she ask to everyone. They headed to his room while the others inspect the fresh blood in the living room. 

They knock on his room three times, when they didn't receive any answer they opened the door seeing a messy room with different equipment on each bed side. Their was a bottle of pills on one of the side table untouched. They all headed back to the living room with the bottle of pills. 

"Masky didn't took the pills today!" 

"We need to find him, now!" ordered Liu and they went on group of 3 while the others was left in the mansion just in case he came back. The search group contains 4 members each. 

First group is considered to be having Lulu, Laughing Jack, Pinkamena, and Nightmare Ally. They were task to look around outside the mansion. Second group having Liu, Rouge, Zero, and Kagekao  heading north outside the entrance of both worlds. The last group was consisting of Bloody Painter, Eyeless Jack, Smile Dog, and Suicide Sadie where they headed also outside the well heading south from the other group.

The search started and everyone was hiding the fact of the run away killer to Slender man. The pasta who was left inside started to look for more clues on what happened. They started searching inside his room where they saw the pills. The look around seeing another camera place on the bed. They took it and saw that it wasn't recording. They look inside more when Rake and Rex in their human form saw everyone was busy. They pass the first group earlier who seems to be busy searching someone. 

"Everyone seems to be busy today." Rex said to Rake. Rake agreed and turn back to his original form and smell something metallic. 

"Rex?" Rex turn his head inside one of the opened room. Nemesis was inside and seeing Rex she walk out the room looking at him. 

"Are you feeling any better?" she ask. Rex only blink in confusion but nodded other wise. Nemesis nodded her head. "Where did you go?" she ask.

"I was outside walking when we headed back we saw LJ looking for something and when I reach the mansion their was even more search party inside. What is happening?"

"Did you kill someone? I can smell blood somewhere." Rake ask looking around. Nemesis look at him. 

"Masky run off without taking his pills. Without the pills he will be back from being a human away from Slender's control, he might even tell the FBI about us, worst of all is the hunters being outside still in the loss." She explained and went back. 

Rake look at him making Rex look at to. They both look at each other eyes making Rex laugh.

"What? You think I had something to do with these?"

"Ever since you guys came in everything became a chaos." Rake said and left. Rex sigh and headed back towards Ace's room and close the door. He sited at the side of the bed looking down on the floor.

"You seem down." Sanity ask coming out from the bathroom wall.Rex look at her and rolled his eyes. "He, I thought you where Relvet. So, how the walk with the Rake?"

"Why are you out?" he ask her. Sanity look at him and smiled. 

"To enjoy the fresh air. What else?"

"You never came out Savage's body until if it is important." Rex mentioned and look at her. "What did you do?" he ask her. Sanity laugh and turned herself back to her human form. 

"You know very well about me. I presume your taking the run away Masky to me."

"Oh I bet. What are you planning now and tell us everything from the start after they find Masky." 

"Why would I? It only just the start. Their haven't any sign the started to show up for me to tell you guys all of it."

"Just so you know, when Savage's wake up I'm going to tell her everything that is happening while she was asleep."

"So what? I was only helping here containing the inner demon she have. I ask Relvet for help and she agreed to do it."

"What?!"

"I ask her to get a necklace from a girl. In order to do that she need to posses someone to give her time to get to her."

"Have you loss you a** f***ing mind!"

"I'm a sanity Rex.I do devilish things, cruel, and unspeakable things. What do you expect from me?"

Rex got up from the ed before turning away from her to the window opening it. 

"Whose this girl?" he ask before jumping down the window.

"I don't know, maybe one of those that Ace killed during his mission. She came back alive for I know." Rex was getting angry at her but didn't bother to bet her up and just headed down looking for his sister. 

"Remember Rex, you have limited time!" Sanity yelled grinning. "Wait and see Y/n, you will able to hide your most hated past. I'm going to help you with that." stroking her hair.

Edit Date: April 18, 2020