Chapter XXVII

Eyeless Jack POV
Savage stand up as she stop to yelling same with her shouting, she silent for 5 seconds when she suddenly covered in bright light.

"Traitor."

"Witch."

"Demon."

"Kill them."

"Let them go."

"Let it go."

"Die, traitor."

Soft sounds of whisper was herd inside. It was going on and on with different voice and tone. "What is happening!" Kagekao ask backing up from the light. Sanity throw a knife towards it only to brought it back only with the handle was left in the ground. The ground started to shake and bold of lightning started to crash down the earth strongly sending all of us back. Large dust appeared after a hard blow of the lightning and appeared from the other side was something dark and eerie.

"Fierce..." Savage said emotionless staring at us with her pure black eyes. She appeared to have a black dragon headdress made of steal on her with gray wings attach to her back. Iron amour attach to both shoulder to her elbow. Her hand was hiding from a black long gloves resting to her wrist Her hair gained size at it reach to the ground with her hair color was black. Her skin was like mine and her attire change into a ripped cloth revealing her stomach. Their was a long black cloth around her legs with black shoes that have a height of 3 inches tall.

She fly up in the sky started to say something inaudible.

"EJ look out!" I was greeted with a falling light hitting me on my face breaking through my mask. 

*crack*

My mask fell down into my face to the ground that was now turned to dust. Everyone look at my horrified. 

"EJ?" Zero ask looking towards me. I started to feel uncontrollable of any of my body. Next thing I knew I was then started to attack them.

No one POv

They all look at him in terror. No one ever seen EJ's face. They assume he would likely kill anyone who would try and steal his mask. He was standing in where he was 'attack' by Savage when he skillfully attacking his 'foe'. Savage was still in the sky looking with a straight face. EJ fiercely attacking everyone he see.  

LJ with Puppeteer was behind a tree that was surprisingly still standing. LJ was panicking on what to do in the situation they are right now. 

"Candy flakes! What the he** are we going to do now?" he ask Puppeteer. He was trying to think something, as hard as he could, when someone whispered.

"Jack~" in a dark and spine-chilling voice. He then uses his long finger nails and attack behind hitting someone's arm. Savage look at him with a tilted head and red blood coming out her new wound. "Jack, you are Jack." Savage said. LJ and Puppeteer was now in their fighting stance and ready to move. 

"No, I already have Jack." she said. her new wound quickly healed and a new dark smoke appeared in front of her. "Your a copycat of my Jack." she said and the smoke fly towards them. They both had not time to react when a ghast of wind appeared at the side. 

"Came and get me!" Rex yelled who was now left with his upper parts of his body. Puppeteer think it was now the time and uses his golden strings and wrap it around her body. He double the strings and made her a puppet.

The now puppet figuring was now in the strings of Puppeteer. The three of them sigh thought it was already over. Puppeteer unwrap his strings around her and left it on the ground. LJ took it onto his hand.