Chapter IV

Chapter IV

"Well well well~" he said in a sing-song voice. Your voice changes with the eye color. The same body but you were possessed. "Now how do we treat bad children," he said. He then uses telekinesis at both of the little kids throwing them again and again on a tree.

"Ahhh!" they both yelled. There is only two more soul left in your body and that is your human soul and the Sanity soul. The human soul can be quiet, emotional, and soft but in your past experience before you even have four souls you and the story you want to be unknown to anyone change your personality. One by one, day by day, your human soul would be corrupted one day. You have no choice but to make the three souls adding your new soul which is your sanity attach to your body, without them you already die 100 years ago. Feeding them is simple, drinking a human soul.

"Let's do the game again shall we." Sanity said and place both children on the ground full of bruises and scars. Blood is coming out their back making them blood lost any minute and die. "Let's be clear. Playing games should be fun to roll off us but it seems we are the only one is having fun." Both children can't speak, to terrified and scared. They somehow saw there biggest nightmare. Sanity then smirks and then he went out your body and then went beside you whose eyes change back to its normal color.

The four of you then surrounded the two children. "No evil win like mommy always said to us." Leny manages to say, she stands up and looks at Sanity with courage and strength build-up showing on her crystal blue eyes.

"Leny noo!" yelled the Burce was still tied up around the tree. "If you do it you to will die!" "Shut up!" yelled the boy in anger.

"If I die, I will die before they even touch me" she said coincidence in her voice. "Like what would you do? Kill yourself before we do" said the girl whose tears are blood.

"Nope, I learn this when I was 5 for self-defense and I am not afraid to use it on you four," she said.

"With the wound on your right arm? I'm gladly happy to see you go~" he said in a creepy voice with his mouth formed a grin. Jumping as high as you and straighten her legs ready to kick you kicking you in the face. She then landed on the ground and went quickly as she can and started punching you on your chest trying not to feel the wounded arm.

"Your arm!" Ethan said seeing the blood pouring down more than before.

'Pathetic' you said. She was doing it for 5 mins until she was tired.

"You see, your leader won't talk and with another punch she will be unconscious" Leny said and about to punch you again but you had enough playtime. When Leny's hands were an inch closer than you you grab her hand that she was using to punch you.

"You know. I had enough playtime for today." Leny and her friends are all surprised that they didn't even saw you move your hands. "Before we end this I'll show you how to punch correctly."

"HAa?!" said Leny in surprise as you throw her up in the sky as she started to fall. You were on your position and punch her hard directly at her chest as she spills blood, she quickly changes direction and hit multiple trees making her last her life by punching you. "LENY!!!" both of her friends yelled.

"Playtime is over" you said as the three souls then started to kill the two others instantly.

After killing the five children you brought to the forest the three sosoulshen eat there soul leaving the other two preserve for later. They then went back to their original form and went back to your body.

Edit date: April 6, 2020