Chapter IX

Chapter IX
   I was right after all. For the help of the other three souls we finish cleaning in no time. I then went back to my human form. 

"Does it means that both of you will be sharing the same room in the same bed?" ask Rex who is taking out the trash. 

"Were would I be sleeping if not?" I ask.

"Away from Hider sleeping figure. I don't agreed to that 'Slenderman's' decision for opposite sex sharing the same room." he said. 

"Someone's jealous" Relvet said teasing her brother. I look at Rex who is kinda getting annoyed from Relvet, his younger sister, I giggled. 

"No-o I'm n-ot!!"

"Then why are you shouting? Admit it brother, you are J-E-A-L-O-U-S, JEALOUS!" then his brother then pounce on her making both of them fall down fighting. 

"Stop it you two. We just clean the whole room, idiots. I don't wanna clean it again!" Sanity said dusting herself after cleaning the windows and under the bed. Can I tell it was super dusty under the bed. We even found a chest full of pictures of Hider and the whole Creepypasta. They seems happy, a complete family. I wonder why he left it in the first place? 

"Hey Ace can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Why did you left the mansion in first place? The picture we saw earlier seems that you are happy in here."

"You have a point there." Rex said who surprisingly listen to Ace and he and his sister stop fighting. He was now looking at the picture.

"Like I said, we have a sort of  a misunderstanding so I left."

"You seems not that kind of person to just left like that." Rex said and laugh while holding into  picture. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend before."

"What?! LEt me see." Relvet said seeing a picture. I took a look and saw him and a girl siting outside the mansion. Rex was holding a gift towards the girl.

"Who is this?" Relvet ask. Ace quickly took it out from her grip with the other pictures and hold.

"It's none of your business." he said with a hint of anger in his voice. He look at us and sigh. "It's just a random day and a picture. Nothing special." he said. "Savage I need you to stay here. I am going to talk to Slender about erasing memories like I said. Rex you stay here. Relvet you came with me, I need you for something important" Hider ordered. 

"Alright, be quick. Relvet stay at Hider's side." I said looking at Relvet to see her blushing.

"Someone blushing." Rex tease making Relvet look at him with a angry face. Her eyes is turning bright red. "Relvet let's go!" Hider order as Relvet took one more glace at Rex before going to Hider's side. 

"What's up with her?" I ask Rex who was smiling.

"She's growing up." he fake to have tears falling down his eyes. I rolled my eyes and sit next to Sanity who was just chilling on the bed with her eyes close. 

"Comfy much?" I ask. She just nod. Well it is a comfy bed.  

Hider's POV
Me and Relvet went to the office. I knock before I went in. I drag Relvet inside to see Slender sitting next to Zalgo. Great, now his here. "Nice to see you again Ace. It's been what? Years when I saw your 'soulless' appearance" Zalgo said making Relvet giggle a little. I punch Relvet shoulder to make her stop cause it isn't that funny. 

"Nice to meet you to Zalgo. Slender I need to talk to you, It's important." 

"What is it child? Does Savage don't want to share the same room with an opposite sex." Slender ask.