Chapter XXXVI

A/n: I started to loss motivation in this story. It doesn't make sense at all. It's up to you guys if I should continue this series because for me, this series is all mess up. Like really mess up. I don't know how it ended you, the reader, having a twin and being Rafaela's brother need help from Relvet. Arggh, what happened here?

*ahem* Ehehe *cough* so before anything else I want you to comment below if you want for me to continue writing this or end it right now. This would be the last chapter for now until I receive your answers. 

That is for now. See you guys on the flip side!

--------------

"Savage calm down!" 

"Aaahhhh!"

"What is happening to her?" panic Liu who was beside Savage calming her down. "The heart monitor is going down and up."

"I think something is happening inside her. Where's the souls?Slender ask bringing  Savage still on bed. Wrapping his  tentacles around her waist from her bringing anymore damage in the mansion.

- Inside -

"What is your plan?" Rex ask Ace from the side and still holding you protectively in his arms. 

"Sanity, can we go and posses her body and made her go into any source of sunlight or water?" Ace ask looking towards Sanity who was now calm down from her short panic.

"I don't know. Savages to strong, I don't even know if any of us can posses the body leaving Y/n still alive after." Sanity answered unsure of Ace's plan going.

"You handle her before right? We need your experience on this." Relvet said before Ace say anything else.

"I did but it took a lot of power and energy in me to defeat her on the last three times she appeared. I took a month or more for me to recover back."

"Then we will recover that long as long as Y/n alive, then be it!" Relvet announce.

"Then we all posses her all together then." Ace said.

"What?! You insane! That could kill her." Rex said angrily and shock. 

"How else do you think we can make Savage die down. Enough to loss her- Wait!" Ace look up from where everything was going chaotic outside. Savage was being tied up by two or three people with Savage kept yelling and laughing  at them. "The mirror, Sanity go and posses her right now and let yourself show towards the mirror Dr. Smiley still holding."

"What is that going to do?"

"Sanity can tell them what they can do and when Savage's energy died down we can posses the body one by one trying to stop Savage from controlling the body anymore." Ace answered. No one denied the plan as there were no time to waste.

"Alright, I want this to get over with." Rex said approve by the plan. He can't do anything now.

- Outside the body -

"What is this feeling!" yelled Savage and while struggling to get out of the grip. The mirror appeared another person but different eyes color. Liu saw the mirror and saw Sanity's reflection through the mirror. 

'Help us' she mouthed out through the mirror. 

"What?" he ask not understanding she said. Sanity repeated the word through the mirror while trying to get Savage's out of the body. She trying still connect through the body but with Savage's much stronger than her he has only limited time to show herself through the mirror.

'Sun.. Water. Lower her energy down.' she said through the mirror. Liu didn't quite understand from him not hearing anything from the screaming going on. Sanity said it again slowly towards Liu. 

"Ssssun?" He ask. Sanity nodded hr head then slowly and carefully mouthed the word Water. 

'Wa..ter.' She stated to him. 

"Water?" he ask. Sanity smiled then before anything else she then disappear making the mirror show your body close eye and ale face. Liu eyes widen seeing a new reflection in the mirror. 

"Liu what are you looking at?! She's escaping." Nurse Ann said trying to get a medicine to calm her down. 

"It's Savage." he answered looking at Savage who is still laughing then screaming then started to curse out some words. 

"What about her?" ask Dr. Smiley who is still holding onto a mirror. 

"We need to Sun and Water?"

"What?"

"I don't know. Sanity showed up through the mirror saying about Sun and Water."

"Oh my~ Did I hear that right? My old pa showed up, through the mirror. Ahaaha!! What a pleasant surprise! She can't control me because I'm stronger. What a weak body guard." 

"I think it's a message. Something that resemble about Sun and Water." Liu suggest while holding a savage Savage on the bed. Everyone is getting tired and getting out of ideas (A/n: Like me. This is really no where.).

"I think *tic* we n-need to *crack* *tic* get her splash o-of *tic* holy water?" Toby suggested. Everyone look at him in silence.

"It's worth a try." Slender replied.

-------------

And I'm done! Tell me please what should I do. If I'm going to continue this then I'll re write everything from the starting point after the chapter you everyone gone back to the mansion after Relvet was found.

If not then this is  a complete not continue book. SO what would it be?

Thank you for reading this far guys.