Chapter XXI

Warning: Long Chapter headed!

Chapter XIX

- A week later -

"Hey Masky, Hoddie. Ready for training?" you ask.

"Hell ye *crack*ah we a-are! *twitch*" Toby yelled behind you making your reflexes to move as you accidently hit Toby directly at his forehead with your arm.

"Toby! I am so sorry." you said and help Toby to get up. You look at his forehead seeing a red mark. "Does it hurt?" you ask.

"Nah, I can't feel pain remember." you sigh in relief and left Toby.

"Your reflexes are having been improving Savage." Hoodie said.

"I've been training for decades in reflexes thou I think that training was a waste of time because I'm doing it all wrong." you said.

"You should go to EJ about that. It could get worst if not-" Masky said to Toby.

"-been treated. I know Tim." Toby said cutting Masky.

When Toby went to EJ you three headed downstairs where the training room is located. Following both Masky and Hoodie on a long hallways you followed behind holding onto your weapon. Hoodie open the door and walk in sending the lights to light up the place.

"What are we training today?" you ask excitedly as you went running towards the weapons section. "Where did you found all of this! Whoa, a Lazer gun! Awesome." you said in like a child. "You even have sharp demons swords, ninja weapons! This is getting better every seconds!" you yelled and took the one that amaze you most.

"What to try hitting that dummy? It could detect how powerful your throwing will be." Masky said pointing at a dummy on the other side of the room. You drop your original weapon on the table and try a new one, grabbing one you throw it towards the dummy. Without the clock strike a second your weapon pierce through the dummy chest as it went stick on the wall deep.

"Nice." said Hoodie. The dummy went back to normal as the damage you cost was now gone like nothing actually happened.

"Your a natural. It's just been a week of training and you are getting an impressive improvement." Masky said like a proud father or teacher to be precise.

Grabbing back your weapon when Masky said it was all yours. You couldn't believe what you just herd.

"This? I couldn't. This is just for training weapons."

"I am positively sure it belongs to you now, beside, this weapon was for the newbies anyway. They choose their weapon of as we train them how to use it properly." Masky explained.

"Thank you Masky!" you said and hug him. He was blushing under his mask. You broke the hug and started to train for real this time.

- If you choose guns or other shooting weapons -
You pick up your weapon and shoot it towards the dummy. The way you shoot the dummy make a great impact as it make a big hole.

"Is that suppose to happen?" you ask looking at the big hole. The dummy stayed still when the hole suddenly disappear. "This dummies can repair themselves. That's why it is good for training." Masky said.

"Wish I had that kind of dummies back at the cave." you said disappointed.

"You live inside a cave?" Hoodie ask.

"Yeah. That's where I've been living all my life after the cabin inside a different wood was set on fire by the hunters. That's were I meet Relvet and Rex on the first place." you explained.