Chapter XVII

Note: Don't play the music until I say so.

Chapter XVII
   The battle was over. Rex took out the fire that surrounded you as for Zalgo's minions, back to the underground on Zalgo's order. Rex and Relvet both headed towards you. Hugging them for showing how thankful you are for saving you. 

"You know, where not the only ones that help you out right?" Rex said. You look at them in confuse not knowing what they were talking about. There was a rice sack covering your face while being tied in the tree. How was you suppose to know?

They back away showing the pasta with scars and bruises on their skin. You felt guilty that they have to save you just because you were unprepared from the hunters. You knew being weak with powerful killers isn't a match. Even though you were glad that they help you, the hunters always came back. They get want they want. 

'They are going back.' You said in you mind. "Thanks." was all you could say before walking away.

"Just a thank you? You knew we save your butt from being fire you know." Jane said looking at you direction who just got back from the well that they are guarding. "Literally." she said.

You stop walking but didn't bother to look back. "Thanks..for umm.. saving me from the hunters, but that won't be the last time they will show up." you said all down. 

"We know." Jeff said. You look back waiting on what he meant by that.

"We always knew them." Jeff continue. You were confuse with a 'puzzled' showing on your face. 

"They are the famous hunters all over the world. They are also hunting for Slender and his brothers for decades. That's why Slender sent Masky, Hoodie, and Toby to kill the person that may knew the truth about our whereabouts." Lazari said. 

You look at the 12 yrs old girl with a red clothes, short and have a weird formed that looks like a demon. You look at her clothes seeing a black spot on it.

"Is there always a black stain on your shirt Laz?" Lazari look down on her shirt seeing the black stained. 

"I wear this dress several times and not I saw a single black stained on it." She explained. 

"Isn't that the same black blood we saw back on the well?" Jane said gesturing to Jeff. Jeff agreed and everyone was confuse on the black stained substance and look towards Zalgo.

"Is your demons have black blood when they die?" Slender said. 

"When they die, dust came out. They are not humans." Zalgo murmur. You look at Zalgo and ask him to order a demon to came out. 

"If your telling the truth, why won't you order a demon to came out and kill him. Proving your not lying if they are true that they became dust." You said staring at him straight at the eye. 

"You don't believe in the almighty Zalgo. The demon king next to Satan himself." 

"You know I won't believe on what others say without proof." 

"Just get one of your demon to came out. Just a stab and were out of here." Slender said. Zalgo roll his eyes and snap his finger. 

"Yes my lord. What can I do for-" The demon was cut off when you throw your sword straight at him and he feel down. His face shows shocked but he was smiling. He turn to dust like Zalgo said but then he became a soul ounce again. The soul then was eaten up by Relvet who quickly ate it all up. 

"That's a tasty one." Relvet said.

(Play the Music above)
"Guess your not lying after all." You said and gave back to sword to Judge Angel. You turn your back against them and walk away. 

"You know the Mansion is this way right?" Ben said.  

"I know now I'm not worthy to be your allies. I know why Ace choose you to help. He knew I'm weak without them. I'm nothing without the souls. I'm just a human, an ordinary one. Nothing like you guys." you said.

"Hey Savage." EJ said in a gentle voice. " You may be different from us. We now know you have something living inside you. Like Toby's voices inside his head. Taking and controlling your body like it was theirs, but that what makes you different. Not all that we need to be the same. I'm a cannibal that eat human kidney for food." EJ continue. 

"I'm a glitch from a game. I kill my victims by going inside their game." Ben said. 

"Me, Jeff and Nina have the same last name and the same way how we became this, but we have different ways how we kill our victims and how we are acted to others." Jane said. 

"I have voices inside my head and very addicted to waffles. I can't feel pain too." Toby added. 

Puppeteer them walk toward you and place his hand over your shoulder. "See, not everyone is the same. We are different from each other. That's what makes us strong and win any battles. Like you, we are weak without each other. Like you without the souls. You did the killings sometimes, right. That's what makes you a killer. That makes you one of us. Your a Creepypasta." He said smiling. You look at him with teary eyes. You hug him tightly feeling better about yourself.

"Thank you guys. Thank you for saving me back there." You said happy. They all hug you as you started to cry. 

"Don't cry." Judge Angel said. You wipe your tears and broke the hug. 

"I'm happy that I'm part of something."

You all head back to the mansion and celebrate your big rescue and for a new member of the Creepypasta. Congrats!

'I'm a Creepypasta and forever be one.' you said in your head.

Edit Date: April 8, 2020