Chapter XIII

Chapter XIII
Your POV
   Eventually we clean up the mess that happened a hour ago, now all we have to do is to replace the burned furniture. I put on my mouth guard and a my f/c cap hiding my cat ears and headed out. I went downstairs with a knife inside my bag just in case. I pass the living room to see three pasta all burned up but Sally was no where to be found. 

"What happened to you guys?" I ask innocently. The three pasta look at me with angry looks.

"What happened to us! Your gonna die bitch!" Jeff said and aim his knife at me. I quickly get my knife in my bag and uses it as a shield. "Your weapon is nice but your doing it the wrong way." he said and slide his left leg making me slip making me fall butt first, his knife touch my bare skin creating a long scar across my arm. 

"Look who's the wimp." I clean the blood off me as I stand up and charge towards him. He make another move but this time a stop in my spot and jump high making him miss me as I uses my knife to slide across his arm making him drop his knife. 

"Look whose the loser now." I said and step on his knife kicking it away from him. I took away my knife and put it back on my bag and headed out. "Tell Slender I'm going shopping." I said and close the door behind me.

- Inside the Mall -

"Mam the hood up please." The guard said in the entrance of the mall. I took off my hood and making them look at me. "Are part of the cosplay?" 

'Cosplay?' "I guess so?" I ask unknowingly. She let me in and I was then greeted by a lot of pictures saying what is my role and why a cat? A lot of people cornered me and I was having a hard time to get out.

'What now?' Relvet ask. We were trap inside a big wave of people. 

"Excuse me.. opps, sorry. Coming through." I said try to get out when a hand grab me by the shoulder and pulled me out and started running away from them with me. We stop inside a empty space. 

"Thanks." I said quietly and dust myself and try to look presentable. I look up seeing a familiar face. "Ace?" I ask. He look t me smiling. "What are you doing here?!" I yelled ask. 

"Sort of a mislead. I was tracking someone and it lead me here. Just in time too." I was relief that it was only him. I smiled and hug him. 

"I'm glad you came. I don't know what I'll do in that situation." I said. I was about to break the hug when I found myself inside the void one again. 

"Hey, I'm here. Don't make me want to go back just yet." He said. Relvet then break the hug. I sigh, it have to be her. 

"I miss you already!" she said happy. 

"I'm guessing you took control again. You know you can't keep doing that to her." Ace said. 

"It is that bad that I just wanted to hug my boyfriend?" she ask. I sigh and covered my eyes and shut my eyes close don't want to hear any of it for now. Romance. After a minute or so Ace left saying good bye one last time before I can finally my own body.

We search through the mall to the furniture. 'There are a lot of good furniture here' Rex said.' 

"We will just going to buy the latest one they have." looking for someone who can help out. I still have training to do later after this tho. 

"Can you help me? I was hoping you could help me found the best furniture you have. What's your latest one here?" I ask nicely making my inside hurt. It's so painful to be like all goody-to-shoes. 

"Yes mam, right this way." She said and bring me to their latest furniture they have. The price is high but what can I do? I let them ruined Ace's room now I need to fix my problem. Starting with this. Ace wouldn't want his furniture to be all burned up when he got back. Hiding that fact from him earlier.