Chapter II

Chapter II
   The three pasta followed the girl through the forest but lose her instantly. 

"Where the fuck is she?!" Jeff ask looking around the forest. 

"She couldn't be that far." Ben then said. EJ was quiet the whole time. The three pasta then soon gave up finding her and went back to the mansion to get some rest. Meanwhile at a cave live the same person that the three pasta where looking for. Hiding behind a tree and manage to run straight inside the cave with no one spotting her. Y/n was living for 100 years and still look young. For teenager she look like on her 20's but for reality she was on her 121 years old. 

"Do you think they followed us?" you ask. One soul left her body and use it's human form like how it did on there killing spree. 

"Hope not, I hate moving places to places" it said then another soul came out her body "you really need to kill more Savage. Those two girls aren't enough with four of us. Plus you need to do some shopping for your food" the second soul said. 

"Alright. You two go back inside. I will be just going to rest and by the time I wake up we go hunting" Savage/you said. The two soul went back inside your body. Y/n went to the fire place and lit up the fire wood making herself warm. You then feel asleep, only to open her eyes on a sidewalk.

-DREAM-
   A girl walk through the side walk as she pass people and kids. The cars and trucks pass by with the school buses started to leave from the near by school. Children happily chatted with their friends as the girl reach the school's gate. Waiting for someone beside a tree as she look around the place. The sky was clear with a low wind blow from the air. "Boo!" a little boy yelled making Y/n  jump from surprise. 

"Did I scare you?" "you sure did little one" and ruffle his hair. The little boy jump happily that he scared Y/n and mark it as a mission complete for him. 

"How was school?" you ask the little one. His hair was brown and short with a smile on his face. His bright light blue eyes reflect the bright sun s it sparkle from the light. 

"It was fun! Jona put a dead frog at the teacher's table earlier making Ms. Angel to jump from her seat and started to get angry!" He happily stated. "Jona was then called after school after that."

"You seems enjoy that little event. How about I say we g to the park?" He happily hug you and started grabbing your hand tightly and headed to the park. 

"You wanted to go to the swing?" you ask him. He nod and let him go. He left his bag to you and ask you watch him played in the swing. 

'Just watching him felt I was in reality. It was nice to see and touch him again' 

"Look at me go!" The little one smiled brightly. "I can fly." 

'I aslo wish this day never happened' you thought. You smiled at the scene as he went higher and higher. "Don't get to high!" The swing started to slow down and getting lower. The little boy jump down the swing then went back to you. 

"Can you play with me?" he ask tugging on the black hoodie you wear. "Sure. Anything for my little cupacake" you said jokingly to your little brother 

"Hey!" he whined. "I'm nobody cupcake" he said crossing his arm. You called him capcake cause he is cute, small, and sweet. 

You then followed him to the slide as you two slide down happily. Going  to the swing again and play tag after. It was the day you will never forget. After playing, the two of you went tired and take a seat on the grass shading under the tree leaves. 

"I wish this always happen" he said with a sad tone hint on his voice.

"I wish it too." you said. A door soon appeared in front of two of you. 

"Guess it's goodbye" he said. You nod with a smile on you face. You hug your little brother 

"I will miss you" you whispered in his ear. 

"I will to Y/n" he said. You stand up and grab the door knob, before you leave there was a big bang and your little brother then disappear. Few tears went down your eyes as you open the door entering reality.

-REALITY-
   You woke up seeing the fire was already gone. You wipe away the tears in your eyes and went out the cave. 

Edit date: April 6, 2020