Chapter XI

Chapter XI
Ace's POV
   "Savage wake up." I whispered to her cat ear. She stir a bit but didn't wake up. I started to shake her to wake up. "Savage I have to go." I whispered ounce again. She open her puffy e/c eyes opening them slowly. 

"What * yawn * time is it?" asking in  sleepy tone. Yawning between her phrase and look at me.

"Its almost 3:00 in the morning." I whispered to her.

"Already?" she ask. 

"Sadly, yes." 

" She sit on the edge of the bed and stare at me. "Be careful out there." then she started to walk towards the closet and grab something. It looks like a phone but much smaller. "Use this to communicate with us. Any problem use this. Just push this button and start talking. You can attach it to your ear phones." and handed it to me. 

"Relvet wanted to talk to you before you leave." she said and smiled. "See you when you get back Ace." before closing her eyes and once open it again appearing two teary red eyes. She then hug me. 

"I-I'm going to m-m-iss you Ace." Relvet almost crying with her voice cracking. 

"I know you will." and hug back. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds before I break it before I started to get late. I look at her in her crimson red eyes seeing  foggy and seems tears are about to pour down. I don't like her feeling all sad and gloomy. I wanted to see her smile. 

"Came on. Where's that bright smile of your?" She look at me and smiled. "There is it." I said smiling at her. 

She went out of Savage body and turn herself to her human form. Savage body went limped as Relvet catch her on time and carry her on the bed. She look at me as I leaned closer and kiss her. She was surprise and kiss back. We broke the kiss and said our good byes. I'm going to miss them.

I went out the room with a last hug and kiss her on the forehead before going down. I saw Slender waiting patiently for me. "You really don't trust me do you?" I spoke.

"You I don't and I won't talk about the past." he said. 

"A deal is a deal then." I said. 

"All the information for your mission is here." Boss said giving me a long folder with papers inside. "I'll take care of her-erm them." 

I nod and went out the mansion feeling the cold breeze. The wooden door close behind me signaling for my to start. I open the folder and saw my fist mission. 

"Victim number one, Photographer." I read and headed out without looking back.

Slender POV
"I'm not sure he will be all fine when he got back. You really took his mission all serious like last time." Zalgo voice appeared after I close the wooden door. 

"I just have him few of the people that neither of my proxies can't do." 

"Same old Slender. " before leaving me staring at the wooden door. 

Author's POV
Waking up from the sun rays hitting your face. You slowly opening your eyes only to see Relvet next to you crying. 

"You still sad about Ace?" you asked. 

"His not only my friend but also my boyfriend." Your really an expert on giving good advice or make someone happy. 'Relation sucks.' you thought. You close your eyes to sigh and to think, to open them again them seeing yourself in a glass container.

"Hey sis. You ok?" he ask gently. As he place his hand gentle at his younger sister' shoulder. She tense up a bit. 

"I don't know. I never feel this gloomy before. Is it bad?" Relvet ask. Her brother felt pity for her and hug him.