Chapter XII

Chapter XII

   "What was that sound?" you ask from the game room. You pause the game as Ben went out the room only to came back with him laughing.

"You guys won't believe what is happening right now!" He said and everyone in the game room ask and they followed Ben to a hallway and leading to Ace's room. Their were four pasta including Sally tied up by chains with their clothes or hair burn off. Their were shacking and tying to tell them that they seen someone inside the room.

"What happened?" You ask innocently but curious while you were gone.

The water sprinkle that was place on top of Hider/Ace's room went off cause of the fire left by them. The whole room was destroyed and burned. You sigh and look at all the mess.

"What happened here?!"

- 5 hours ago -

"Got all of them?"  Slender ask you the next day. You nod trying to remember all their names. 

"Great my child now go inside the dining your food is serve there." he said. 

"What about 'them'?" you said mentioning the souls. 

"We also have food for them but not enough to last forever. You can just kill humans and get their soul out them and put them inside the same container where I put their food." before disappearing. You look at them waving your hands in the sign of 'hello' and went into the kitchen. While you are eating everyone started to whispered. 

"Why would Slender let her stay inside a room of a run away pasta?" ask Jane who was in the living room with a few of the members. 

"Slender never let anyone to go inside or even get near that room. What's so special about her?" Ben then ask.

"What ever she is, she need to back away from my personal space or hell will take over me and kill her in one stab." Jeff said. 

"Didn't you guys didn't herd anything." said Masky. 

"What?" ask Jane.

"Jane." Sally called in her 8 yrs old form. 

"She keep talking to herself yesterday will doing the introducing." Masky said.

"Maybe she is just shy and a imaginary friend." Ben said.

"Guys look at my new toy." Sally said but no one seems to have their attention to her.

"She keep asking question and laughing while yesterday. How came you can say she is shy?" Masky defending.

"All I want to know why would Slender let her inside the forbidden room?"

"Masky." Sally said but Masky said to go out and play by herself as they were discussing something. Sally started to get jealous that they ever talk about is the new girl. She sit down and just started to listen on what they are talking.

"Want to sneak inside her room to find out?" ask Jeff. Sally eyes light up and she thought of a brilliant idea. 'Maybe if I go inside her room and found out what is so mysterious inside maybe their attention will be in me again!' 

"No way man. I'm out, that's to risky." Masky said. 

"I'll go with you." LJ said raising his hand. 

"Can I go too?" ask Sally. 

"Sure Sal, I will too." said Jane. 

"How about you elf boy. Wanna came with us?" Jeff said.