Chapter V

Chapter V
   They then went back to their original form and went back to your body. Your eyes went back to normal as well. You keep the mask on but took of the hood on your head showing your s/l h/c h/c ear as your h/c tails went left to right. You stretch your arms and legs. You sat down enjoying the night sky before the sun go up. The children's died body laying lifeless around you. "The smell of death in the air is so refreshing"

~~ Timeskip ~~
Your POV

Growl

Ha, I'm hungry and I need to shop for food. I took of the money under a rock beside where I sleep and headed out the cave. Walking alone on the forest is mostly scary for every people but why? There is nothing scary about the forest. Beside from wild animals that would just jump out of no where and eat you in minutes. The sound of crunching leaves as a step on them, the birds singing, the crickets on their home making sound, the leaves of the leaves blow cause of the wind was the only sound I heard. What's not to like. It's peaceful. I pass the river where animals drink after eating.

"Hey it's a baby deer!" One of the soul went out my body by force as my legs wiggle from surprise. I manage to catch my balance on no time. "Deers!" she yelled. 

"Seriously Relvet. You jump out of my body that I almost fall from the force for you saw a baby deer!" I yelled.

"Well yah. Isn't their cute." she said and hug the baby deer but not to tight for the animal to suffocate. Beside Relvet is still on her soul form which means she need to control her strength in that form.

"Relvet we need to go!" I yelled making the deer look at me and run off with the baby deer followed behind. 'I scared them. Relvet would be piss off' I thought in fear. I quietly walk trying not to make any loud sound but lucky me I step on a stick making a 'SNAP' sound. 

"You scared of the baby deer!" she said and went floating to me in high speed with her hand in her fists form and about to punch me. Before she can even touch me I move aside making her hit a tree or more like pass through a tree. 

"Relvet, stop being so childish." I spoke in a raspy cold voice but the truth, it wasn't me at all!

"Alright brother." Relvet growl and turn to her soul form and went inside me.

"Again Y/n about my sister. Sorry-" Rex said and your voice then went back to normal. "It's alright." and headed towards the mall.

I headed in and saw many shops to go. People went in and out to shops holding bags with their belongings. "You sure you choose this mall?" ask Rex. 

"Positive." and headed in the food store buying cans food, few biscuits, chips and drinks. I headed then to the counter and pay for the food. 

"Did I see you before?" she has make me kind of confuse. "No. I don't think so" I said. 

'No' Relvet said in mind 'Name. Tag. Y/n' she said. I look at her name tag and saw. "Crap" I whispered. 

"Rafaela" "yes?" she said looking at me. 

"Your name is Rafaela?" I said trying not to act terrified. 

"Yes mam." she has. 

"I..you-" "Hurried up! Your not the only one in line!!" said the man behind me. I look at Rafaela once more before getting my food and pay not wanting to get my change back and hurried out the mall.

Relvet then went out my body and turn to her human form. "We need to go now! Where not safe here!" 

"I know, I know!" I said terrified. "But where. That cave is the only one I had!" shaking, heart beating, sweating, and full of fear. I am panicking. Were not ready. It's to early. What is she even doing here?! Did she know? Did she brought back up with her? Is her sister here?! What the Fuck is she here! 

"Whao! Calm down. We knew you are scared. We knew what her group did. We all knew what happened. But if we or you panic we are going no where. So please calm down." Relvet said calming me down. 

I hug her "I'm scared. I don't want to loss anyone I have. I loss them and I don't wanna do it again to you and to our friend and your brother." I said crying on her shoulder.

The flashback, the memory. 

"Y/n help!"

"Run!" 

"Mommy!" 

"Go!" 

"Die bitch!" 

"Y/n!!" their voice. There coming back. They are still not in peace. Their face. "Don't you ever forget us." There laughter.

"You think your the hero witch! Ahahaa!" There...

"Y/n snap out of it!" Relvet tried me go back to normal. Rex, Relvet and Hider they tried to wake up. Snapping me out. I started shacking. I can only hear was laughter, foot steps, yelling...

(Memory)
"Y/n no matter what. Me, dad, and your little brother would not go to rest. We go by your side no matter what." 

"Mom?" 

"I know it's hurt but you need to go. Little brother wouldn't what this. Either do we" and wipe away the tears in my eyes. 

"Hey Witch! Were are you! Your family will suffer! Burning to death if you wouldn't show up. Witches are monsters! They don't deserve to leave! They never meant to live!" 

"Go!Were always be here with you" as Mom push me off the cliff making me fall of in the river. 

"There they are! Get them!"

"Moomm!" I yelled. I saw a person looking down. 

"Rafael burn them!" was the last word before I fall on the river.

(Reality)
"Wake up!!" I snap out by a flash of water was poured on my face. 

"You alright. Please tell me your alright?" Rex said. Then the memory went back to me I cried again with me my punch the floor making it crack. 

"Were not witch! Were not monsters!" I yelled and yelled. 

"Please stop. Don't believe them." Hider said. I felt someone hug me and pat my back gently.

"Shhh..." I stop crying and look at to see Hider. I wipe away the tear off me and look on where we are. "Where back on the forest. I teleport us here." Hider said. I stand up but failed and fell making my butt hit the ground hard. 

"Here let me help you." Relvet said and help me stand up. I thank her and I balance myself. 

"What now?" I ask. We are no where to go. They will be searching for us. All because of me. If I didn't went in that mall none of this will happened! Like the day I left me family behind to die. 

"I know a place." Hider's said. We all look at him. "His a friend of mine years back but since I'm working for you now, helping you to take revenge I didn't see him for a long time. Came" he said and we followed him.

Edit date: April 6, 2020