Chapter XXXV

Slender with Toby beside him walk over to the clinic to see Savage was still tied up in the bed with a mirror facing her by Dr. Smiley. A herd of running footsteps was herd in the distance making Toby to look behind them seeing a familiar teenage boy with green eyes.

"Liu! What are you doing here?" Toby ask happily and turned into a question. Slender waited for his respond when the door to the clinic opened.

"He's with us." Nurse Ann said making space for the three to came in. Going in Liu went beside the bed next with him was Dr. Smiley who was holding into a small mirror.

"Liu can you talk to her?" Dr. Smiley ask towards Liu who was starring at the bed seeing a tied up Savage.

"Why Liu?" Ask Toby behind them. Nurse Ann explained them what happened earlier after Slender left.

"Savage is still there but having the split personality she is having we recommended that Liu might help us talk to this other Savage." Nurse Ann said with a look of calmness.

"What would I ask?" Liu ask the doctor beside him. Smiley gave him the questions in a piece of paper. Liu read them to himself first before saying it out loud for others to hear.

"What is your name?"

"As if I would answer that green eyes." Savage replied harshly to Liu ending it with a silent laugh.

"It's only a good dam name bitch! Look whose the childish here." Sully, Liu alternate personality, came in before Liu could ask the next question.

"Who the fuck are you calling bitch?! I'm the one and only Savage and I'm not childish. I live up too decades and decades in here land without using any spells or tricks making me older than you fucker!" Savage answered angrily and pointed out a fact about her living among them longer that they expected.

"Why did you came in and control Savage's body in the first place?" Liu ask keeping a straight face. His green eyes spark for dark and cruel vibe from Sully controlling the body for now.

"And so what fuck face? What if I what to. This is my body after all. I live inside this body before she can even say mama or papa to begin with. This bitch inside me isn't me, she just use this body for her to live. This body is mine and only mine! No one is fucking allowed to control this body but me but NO! I was born with a twin making me share a body with a weak, good for nothing twin!!" She yelled out more louder. In such anger she was wiggling her way out making the bed shake and the tubes connected to her to break loss from her body. Nurse Ann quickly react and stop her from moving with Toby helping her out. "Unhand me! I'm stronger than any of you! Any liking of you is no match for me, the most and powerful black demon ever been born!! Muahahaha!!

"Slender! She's escaping-" Toby was cut off when the sound of the heart monitor was herd.

"She's losing her life. it's heart beat is going lower and dropping down fast!" Exclaimed erasing the sinister tone on her voice. Dr. Smiley who was holding the mirror to see the Savage they knew was now going to close her eyes. There were tears shown through the mirror with Savage's trying to wake up.

"Savage wake up!" Dr. Smiley said through the mirror making Liu to look at it making him to suck in panic.

"Yes. YEs! Die! Die you bitch! Your going to die and when that do I can finally control this body. Came and die. No one wants you here. You were only in their way. You cause the war between them.. you make the prophecy true!" She keeps on laughing, having a good time, enjoying their scared faces. The way they try to get the Savage they knew. Only few more minutes and the line with stay straight.