Chapter XXV

Chapter XXV    
Your POV

"Y/N!" Sanity yelled seeing me laying on the ground. 

"What happened?!" she ask a worried face. I didn't look at her, I didn't want to worry her even more. "Y/N keep it together alright. Your gonna make it!" She help me got up and put me on her back. 

"Sanity." 

"Hold on tight!" she then started running with me on her back. "Where not going to give the easily. I'm taking back on what we always have!"

I was breaking. My soul is corrupting. My time is running out so as the others. I started to feel pain in my back shoulder. I bite my bottom lip making a soft painful yell. 

"Stay strong!" she stated determined, we are both going to make it. I hope we're going to make it. My body was aching more, I started to feel itchy on some parts of my body. I look to it seeing a dried out skin and it was getting torn on. 

"Mommy told me evil never win!" 

"You monster!" 

"You deserve to die!" 

"You are now in my death list little witch!!" their voices coming all together filling onto my head. It's so cruel and painful! 

"You must suffer!" 

"Die you monster!" 

"What do you want witch? A surrender might be fun." 

"Look's whose back."

"It's the weak little witch." Then laughter, laughter off being a step ahead of me. The laughter of someone's getting what they want, what they deserve. It's like I'm drowning from their words. 

Is it true I'm a witch? Am I a monster? I only want is what they done to my family, why do you call me evil? I don't even know why you call me a witch? A human being like you, not a witch.

Sanity stop running feeling the wind on my face stop. I can hear her fast breathing and the sound of her heart beating. "Where here." she said. 

Looking around my surrounding. Burning trees and bushes all around. Their were dead animal laying on the ground. The grass was dry so as the once moisture soil. 

"Where is where?" I ask her. The air smell mix with fire and the unpleasant smell of black dark smoke from the burning tress and plants. She get me down carefully and turn into a soul and went inside me. 

Sanity came out yelping in pain and look different. Her once black eyes was now e/c, her once evil genuine smile is gone. She turned back into  human seeing her skin tone was now the same as mine, not the darker hint of it was left. 

"Y/N! Your soul, it's- hold it together!" Holding onto a tree coughing. "We need to get there fast!" Looking at her formed, I don't even recognize her anymore, if I was looking at a mirror. 

"Sanity?" I ask weekly. She look at me and carried me once again. "What are you?"

"Their home." she answer differently. Even if I try, I'm to sore from talking. I can only manage to turn my head and close my eyelids every now and then. Everywhere I look there are fire, the trees, flowers and some animals burned to death. 

Sanity started to climb up a mountain. "Relvet!!" she yelled. I hold on tightly to her trying to stay awake. I'm afraid if I close my eyes I will never wake up here. The more we went up the more damage there is. The smoke is getting thicker and the air is changing the normal breathable air. I started to loss myself from the reality. 

There are now skeletons on the grounds with swords and shield everywhere. 

"Did a war happened here?" I ask. Sanity keep on walking ignoring me. I try to get off her grip so she can take a rest before we continue going up. I know it's a waste of time but I can't let someone get beat up from me.