Chapter XXXIV

No one's POV

"She's awake!" Nurse Ann shouted from the dinner room filled with joy. 

The chaotic atmosphere from the room then turned into a a pan of delight and they then all rushes out the room heading to the clinic where you were place after the sudden reaction you had weeks go in your two weeks period coma. 

Laying in bed with e/c eyes stared at the entrance door that was then burst opened revealing certain faces. 

"Your awake!"

"I think I'm gonna cry from happiness."

"Don't scare us like that!"

"We thought you would never wake up!"

"One more stunt like that shorty and I might kill myself."

"Ok everyone stop with all the happy greetings and leave her alone. She just woke up from 2 weeks coma and she needed some fresh air." Their master instructed everyone in the room. Everyone gave you one more 'pleasant' greeting of welcome back leaving you with Nurse Ann, Dr. Smiley, and Slender who stayed behind.

Nurse Ann came closer to you and look at you with her red bloody eyes. The way her eyes seems to be semi-close that she was smiling behind the mask. 

"I'm just going to check your vitals signs alright." she said soft yet a hint of sinister in her voice. Dr. Smiley took the chance to start asking you question with Slender watching from the side. 

"How are you feeling?" he ask you with a note pad attach to his hand with pen on the other. 

"I'm fine- you fucker! Do you think you can just ask me like that?! Who do you think I am!"

Everyone in the room stared in surprise and fear from the sudden reaction from one of their silence and calm member of the group. You where there still laying in bed not moving. 

"I'm so sorry- NoT! Ahaha"

Dr. Smiley took out a new piece of paper from his notepad and scribbled something out. 

"Nurse Ann can you get a piece of mirror? I have one on one of the drawers in my table." He gestured. Nurse Ann came to get the piece of mirror and while she was looking for it he keeps n asking question to you.

"Can you state you name?"

You didn't answer for a few seconds not risking to answer back with such strange and new words coming out from your mouth. The one that sounds so fierce and dark. The hint of venom colliding with the saliva inside your mouth as that voice spoke.

Nurse Ann came back with the mirror and gave it to Smiley who place it on his lap. 

"So?" he waited for your answer. 

"Savage." you answered with your normal voice without the second voice coming out. 

"Do you remember anything before you black-out?" he ask you. 

"I was helping Sanity from failing off the cliff when Jack came in in time when I also fall off. Then I try to keep my eyes opened until we reach the top of the mountain to retrieved Relvet.." Then you stop after saying her name. 'Relevet' "How was she?!" you ask concerned. 

"She seems fine on our last encounter with her. Same with the others the is living inside your body." Nurse Ann answered. You sigh relief wash you over. 

"You seems that you remember before you black-out but after being black-out? Do you remember anything?" the Doc said who just finish writing some notes.