Chapter XXII

Chapter XXII
   After the tournament you all headed back inside ready to feel the soft bed. Everyone close their door and the lights went off. No one did a killing spree for the night, to tired to even walk a meter away from the mansion. Heading to towards your room that was now all done, everything is back to normal. The new furniture arrive quite early.

- Yesterday -

"Delivery for Y/n L/n. Hello?" 

*ding* *dong*

"Coming!" a female voice herd the door bell and headed to the door and opened it seeing a delivery guy with a truck outside. "Yes?" she ask. 

"Is this were miss Y/n live?" he ask. The woman look confuse. 

"Sorry no?"

"Oh then do you know where she live?"

"Sorry but I think-" she was cut off when she was then quickly pulled inside as the door close. The delivery guy was now then waiting outside waiting. The door then opened once again but this time it was a different woman. 

"Sorry about my sister she always love to play pranks with people. Are those the new furniture?" you ask.

"Ah miss Y/n L/n?" he ask. You smiled and you lead him in. "Just sign here and where do you want to leave your items?"

"Just live it at the backyard." you said. He didn't ask anymore question and told the others to live it on the backyard. After that they let making you too be left alone inside the stranger's house backyard. 

"Now what?" you ask yourself looking through the new bought furniture. 

"I told you we need to steal their truck instead making them leave it here." Sanity said siting at the small couch that was still covered in plastic. 

"I didn't understand what you are saying earlier. My hearing is all buzzy remember."

"I don't care about your hearing, now how are we going to get all of thins to the mansion that is inside a forest towards inside the well?"

"I have no idea. If we can just shrink we can just carry them no problem."

"What is this, the future? They doesn't even have a control over climate change."

"Don't say that, I'm sure they already working on it decades ago."

"When did you became so defensive for them?"

"Just now, but only now." Sanity sigh and disappeared.

--------

"Hey Savage!" Tails Doll said seeing you laying on the ground of someone else backyard. 

"Hey."

"Can you feel the sunshine?" he said.

"Your not going to kill me." you said quietly towards him. He just smiled showing of his sharp bloody teeth. 

"I was only asking your day."

"It wasn't even half of the day."

"What is up with all this junk? Did the owner bought all of this?"

"That isn't junk. That the items I bought for Ace's room. You know the one that 'they destroyed a couple days ago." you said shading from the sun where you where under the tree for shade.

"Well that easy!"

"You make it sound easy."

"I can help."

"Really? How are we going to get all of this inside the forest towards the well to the mansion and straight to Ace's room?"

"Leave that to me." his smiled didn't fade so as the glowing red eyes. He then disappeared only to return 3 minutes later with Sonic.exe.