Chapter XXIV

Chaptet XXIV
- Flashback -
   "Renzy! Came and play with me!" Relvet exclaimed happily as she started jumping around her brother. 

"Rena, stop jumping around. Your more like those green jumping animals we saw in the forest." Rex said. 

"You mean those cute hopping green cuties! I'm a hoping cutie!" And continue hopping around her brother. Rex get tired of her so he grab one of her hands. 

"Stop. I'll play with you but stop jumping around. Your a princess not a those green animals." 

"Those are cute hopping cuties!" 

"Whatever you called them, hopping green slimy animal- So what do you want to play this time?" Kneeling in her height. 

"Find the royal!" 

"Fine." She then started running away from Rex. "I'll be the counting guy I guess." Rex sigh and started counting walking towards a wall with his face covered by his arm and eyes close.

"1..

..2, 3..

4.. 10! Ready or not here I come!" He yelled and started walking passing guards through the palace halls and maids that are cleaning. He stop when seeing a painter walking by. 

"Hello Prince Renzy. Nice to see you on this time. Say, where's your sister?" the castle painter ask after he greeted the young prince with a lively smile. 

"We are playing find the royal. Did you saw her anyway near here?" 

"If I did then you'll be playing unfair but I will give you a small clue. Somewhere, not far from here, 2 or more feet sometimes can be seen. A perfect portrait to draw and sometimes to see your future bride. Good luck young prince." The painter smiled and waved good-bye. 

"Somewhere not far from here? A portrait that is prefect to draw? Who has more than two feet?"

He keep on walking through the hallways passing people on the way. He keep on going places on the castle that his younger sister may hide. "Maybe the training room?" He ask himself. 

He went towards the training room and open the door. He saw soldiers training with swords. He look around the place. "Prince Renzy. What are you doing here?" ask one of the soldiers. 

"I was searching for Rena. Did you saw her went in here?" 

"Sorry prince Renzy but no one came in except you and your father." 

"His back?" ask Rex in excitement. 

"He came back 30 mins ago. He should be with your mother." he said. 

"Thanks for the info!" Rex yelled happily and started to go to his father. 

"You do know you just spoiled the surprise." said one of the guards who was listening. 

Rex rush down the stairs to the kitchen if his Father inside. He budge in hitting their chief's nose. He stumble back and started to get dizzy. "Opps, sorry sir Bailed."

"Why you little- your highness! I didn't see you there." Their chief awkwardly smiled while hiding the roller behind his back. "What can I help you with?" he nervously ask Rex. 

"Did dad came here?" 

"Certainly ye-No! I mean *cough* *cough* no. He was on a trip remember." 

"I thought dad was here. One of the soldiers said he was here 30 mins ago." 

"He did spoiled the surprise." Sir Bailed mumble quietly but luck was far ahead and Rex herd him.  

"What surprise?" ask Rex. Bailed look at him with mouth opened thinking of an excuse.