Chapter X

Chapter X
   "What now?" after all the water battle that just happened to two of us, we're drowned and tired. Soaked with water. We didn't take any extra clothing so it means we have to dry off. Me and Relvet are both relaxing under the night sky. It's beautiful. I can see a few constellation here and there. My favorite one was 'The Big Dipper'. There were a story that there was a statue layed deep on the forest, but I don't think this is the right forest. 

"I don't know. How about let's talk about love." 

"Why would we talk about love?" I ask looking at her who was smilling. "Don't say you-" 

"Me and Hider? Yup! Doesn't that great! My dream boy is now my Boyfriend!" 

"Wow Relvet, I didn't know you two are now together? When and how long has it been you two?" 

"He just ask me out earlier before going back to your room. His so romantic that he even lead me to a secret garden behind the mansion." You hug her and congrats her as you starter to tear up.  "Don't worry Savage. I always know you will find your partner in no time." I wipe my tears away and broke the hug now looking at her. 

"Don't be a silly. I don't predict that would happen. I don't even love any guys other than my lil' brother." 

"Yeah sure~? I know a guy that will change your mind and this one is a keeper." I rolled my eyes and started to lay down on the ground.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I ask her. 

"Yeah. That's reminds me how will be able to hide your inner power? Hider will be gone for a month and we still don't know who those guys are." 

"Don't know. Can't we just let Hider stayed than going?" 

"I don't think so. It's part of their deal remember. Let's just talk to Hider about this one. I don't like the feeling of this." 

"About what?" 

"The whole live and allies stuff. Should we even trust them?" 

"For now, I don't. I don't trust them for finding them any personal stuff about any of us. About the whole live and being allies with them could even change our lives. I don't even sure if they eat souls like you four. On the other hand we could just go out and kill some humans if they don't have any souls. I bet there would be food for me to eat their." 

"Wouldn't it be suspicious that after you eat you always head out? Wouldn't their curiosity follow us and saw what we do?" 

"Umm...that's a tougher. Can't we just put a soul on a container and hid it somewhere in Hider's room." 

"That's a perfect plan! Your one smart killer Savage. Wwhat kind of container. We don't want does souls to pass through that container." 

"Does reading helps?" 

"Arrgg..whyyy?" she whined "Fine, only because I want to know how will we going to get a container for those souls. Not like I wanted to be all smarty reading book ghost. What I am? A bookworm?"

"That I didn't get." I said and stood up. 

"We should get going? Hider and Rex will be piss. I'm sure of it." 

"You always know what's coming huh?" 

"Leaving with you four must knows what you four like and don't like. To avoid any necessary fights."

We both headed back inside the mansion. Relvet turn to her soul form and flew up to the open window that leads to our room. I headed in using a door. Old style. I went in and saw a lot of those people we fought stare at me. 

"You again? When did you get out?" someone ask. 

"A hour ago." I said and close the door and headed to the upstairs. I knock on Hider's room. 

"Guys it's me. Savage." then the door open. 

"Explain" Hider said staring at me. 

"Explain what?" I ask him. 

"Explain why the hell you two both headed out with us didn't know!" yelled Hider and shout the door loudly. 

"We got bored alright. Beside, Relvet is with me. What's wrong going out to take a minute break Ace!" I look at them to see them with a surprise face. 'I shouldn't have yell! Now they think I will loss it.' I took a sigh and look at the ground 'I just hate when someone treat me like a little girl. "Sorry. I go like this when I'm tired. Sorry Hider for yelling at you." I felt tense when someone out his hand on me. 

"It's alright. How about you take a rest. Relvet did explain to us about the whole problem about the container. We'll look for it tomorrow but for now take a rest." Rex said. I look up and nod. Rex turn to his soul form and headed inside of me. 

"Don't worry about me. After I pack my stuff I'm going to sleep to." 

"Please wake me when your going." 

"Sure." I smiled. 

"Ace." I whisper. He look at me. "You said your heading out would that make your body to loss time." I look at him.

"There is something you should know. I'm not actually a ghost. I'm a demon." He said and turned one. I jump out the bed surprise. "I'm not actually a ghost like the other two or a soul like Sanity but a demons who can turn into a ghost. I don't need a body."

"But why do you always go towards me like the others?"

"It's part of the act Salv. There are still things you don't know about me. Even so.. It's night time. You have training tomorrow." and headed under the warm cover of Hider's bed and take a rest that I never had on for years. 

Edit date: April 6, 2020