Chapter XIX

Chapter XX
"Hey Savage, wake up." whispered a mask man. "Your going too wake up or I'm gonna pull you out your bed until you wake up." 

"It's still early.. the alarm you set up isn't even ringing yet." Savage said still close eyed and pulled the cover towards her.

"It's already went off a few minutes ago." he said and keep on shaking you. The mask man sigh when he set up another alarm. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'RIINGGG!!'

Y/n then fell off her bed with wide eyes hearing the loud ringing of the alarm. 

"I'm up! I'm awake." she said quickly while looking around. She then face with the mask man or also known as Masky who was laughing. I grab his arm and pulled him down without knowing that they where close to each other and he fell to you. It wasn't an accident but intentionally pulled him down. 

"You know you just pulled me down with you still on the floor, yeah?" Masky ask you. you stare at him before pushing him off you as you quickly hide your awkward smile on your face.

"I- you better head on. I still need to change." you said shyly and stand up. Masky gave you a thumbs up and headed out waiting you by the door. You quickly change out your pajamas and pulled out the closet  anything that seems relevant for training.

"You ready to go?" Hoodie ask by the door quietly making you not to surprise to see him. You nodded your head and you three headed to train.

----------

"What are we going to train?" you ask. 

"Are you physically sure your strong enough?" Hoodie ask.

"Su-sure she *crack* is!" Toby said and punch you straight towards your chest making you flew backwards without warning but stop before hitting the wall. 

"What the f***k Toby!" you said panting. Hoodie quickly run towards you. He saw blood dripping down your nose.

"She need physical strength." Hoodie remarked. He wipe of the blood off your nose using a tissue from a near by table. 

"You *crack* said t-that you*crack*r ph-hysically ready!" Toby said the sound of bones cracking and his body twitching. You stand up after and dust yourself. 

"Guess I'm not." You sigh and thank Hoodie for the little help. Masky sigh and grab Toby from the shoulder towards you. 

"We have a lot things were suppose to do right now but I can't let you go into battle with the Hunter with a low stamina and strength." Masky said.