Chapter XXXIII

Savage's POV

   Everything turned blurry from the second they all get me out from the cliff. The sound of the flames burning on the background and the feeling of pain inside of me was intense. My eyes was getting heavier every second and I couldn't hold it open anymore. I close them and I was meet was darkness with the screaming on the background. I know I was still screaming but inside my mind, I knew I wasn't. 

Everything turned black to grayish color. A scene was fold in front of me. I was somewhere were there was white walls and open light on the ceiling. Their sound of crying and screaming on the door that was beside me. 

I couldn't take my mind to the place where their were not human beings roaming around the place wearing black clothing on their body. I came to a halt from opening the door when a herd a familiar voice on the other side of the door beside me. 

"I cant believe it.." I tired voice was herd on the other side. A cry of a baby was herd loudly. 

"She had your e/c eyes." said a man whose voice seem so be on his early 30's. 

"Hehe, she had your h/c." said the tired woman voice. I think of this as I'm somewhere I couldn't been too, from all the dreams I'm having. 

"What would you name her?" ask somewhere from inside the room. Their was a short silent followed that. 

"Y/n. Y/n L/n." My eyes was wide opened and my ears seems to be misheard the name. I opened the door and push it open seeing two people holding me on their arms. Another one was standing with a notepad on his hand while wearing a smile on his face. He was wearing the same thing I saw everyone outside. The man headed out leaving the two people inside the room alone with the new born baby in the mother's arm.

"I can't believe you pulled that through." The father said laughing making the mother punch him jokingly but in a tired way. 

"You always the same old kid." she said tenderly and smooth on her voice.

"Of course, still a young soul." the father comment back to  himself. The mother yawn tiredly and took the baby beside her that was now sleeping peacefully. 

"We finally have a family of our own." the mother said happily with a smile on her face. 

"That I promise to protect." the father said and hugged them both as they all had a family hug on the bed where the mother was now smiling on her sleep. 

The scene was slowly faded and I was back to a deep void of blackness. I stayed quite trying to know who was those two people in the room holding seems to be me. I don't recognize either of them but their voice seems to be having a hint of someone I should have know in years. 

Everything was turning back to the gray background where the scene show that the same family was now somewhere that seems to be a park. I could say seeing that their were bright red tress on the background, the ground was filled with black tiled and the bench is made up with something made up of colored wood. It was also covered in fur of an animal of some sort seeing that it seems soft and warm to seat on. The family was walking with the baby on the father's arm as they walk through the place. I followed behind them listening to their happy conversation. 

"Wouldn't it be nice if she grown up this kind of place? It would be wonderful." the mother said looking around the place. The plants was in different shades of dark colors, to green, gray, red, and surprisingly there was even a white flower on one of the flower pot planted near a bridge.

 The father didn't respond to the question and just stayed silent. The baby was then started crying making the father to stare at the baby he was holding in panic. I laugh when I saw that he was trying to make funny faces trying to stop the crying. He even try to give it a bottle of warm milk but to no avail, the baby won't stop crying. The mother laugh on hard he was trying to stop the crying.